1 Ben Crom Park
, BT33 0HU
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 2 Bedrooms, Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Pressurised Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac Driveway to front
- Enclosed garden to rear
Located just off Tullybrannigan Road this two bedroom detached bungalow is in excellent condition and is within walking distance of the town, Donard Forest and other amenities. There is an enclosed garden to the rear with a detached garage and tarmac parking area to the front.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Mahogany woodgrain PVC double glazed door. Polished oak floor, recessed lighting.
- Sitting Room: 15' 0'' x 10' 10'' (4.57m x 3.30m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron inset, and tiled hearth. Recessed lighting, television point.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17' 2'' x 11' 3'' (5.23m x 3.43m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface. Smeg integrated oven, Smeg five burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed lighting, French doors to rear patio.
- Bedroom (1): 13' 10'' x 10' 11'' (4.21m x 3.32m)
- Built-in wardrobes, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (2): 9' 7'' x 11' 3'' (2.92m x 3.43m)
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Shower Room:
- White suite comprising WC, vanity unit. Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Floor tiling, part wall tiling, heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- Front - Tarmac parking area. Rear - Enclosed garden with patio and stainless steel and glass surround. Glass house, wooden shed.
- Detached Garage: 7' 4'' x 16' 8'' (2.23m x 5.08m)
- Oil fired boiler, hot water tank, up and over door.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
34A Tullybrannigan Road,
1 Brooklands Grove,
3 Post Office Lane,
1 Murlough Sands,
2 Murlough Sands,
77 Moneyscalp Road,