1 Murlough Sands
, BT33 0FL
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area, 2 Bedrooms (both en suite), Cloakroom, Utility Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Wood Double Glazing
- Private Garden
- Communal parking area
- Sea Views
2 Bedroom Townhouse with Private Garden
This exclusive development of eight townhouses are proudly positioned within the popular village of Dundrum. Undoubtedly one of Northern Ireland's premier locations nestled at the foot of the spectacular Mourne Mountains, famous for the miles of sandy beaches, fine restaurants, ample leisure facilities and many tourist attractions. Murlough Sands enjoys that rare combination of both location and luxury. Designed to take full advantage of its unrivalled position over Dundrum Bay with uninterrupted views across Murlough Nature Reserve and out to sea.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, ceramic tiled floor, electric box.
- Pedestal WHB with tiled splash back, low flush WC, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility room 8' 0'' x 6' 4'' (2.44m x 1.93m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, immersion heating tank, ceramic tiled floor.
- Glass panelled door leading to-
- Open plan Kitchen/Living to Dining Area 24' 0'' x 16' 4'' (7.32m x 4.98m)
- Good range of high and low level units, built in oven and hob, built in microwave, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Built in fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, integrated extractor fan with hood, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, red brick chimney with standing multi-fuel burner and tiled slate hearth.
- Access to roof space
- Master Bedroom 16' 4'' x 13' 2'' (4.99m x 4.01m)
- Built in wardrobe. En suite comprising bath, pedestal WHB with mixer taps and tiled splash back, low flush WC. Shaver light, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 2 16' 4'' x 10' 3'' (4.99m x 3.12m)
- Built in wardrobe . En suite comprising Tiled enclosed shower cubicle with shower head attachment, low flush WC, pedestal WHB with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Vinyl flooring, extractor fan.
- Communal parking spaces, private enclosed garden laid in lawn and brick pavior. Communal utility room, communal storage and bin storage.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
44 Brooklands Grove,
34A Tullybrannigan Road,
15 King Street,
2 days ago
Site 6 Dundrinne Close,
137 Main Street,
21 Church Street,
28 Moyad Road,