107 King Street
, BT33 0HB
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Cloakroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Uninterrupted views over Newcastle Harbour, Newcastle and Dundrum Bay
- Patio and lawn to front
- Yard and garden to rear extending to Donard Forest Wall
This double fronted terrace house probably enjoys one of the best views in the town of Newcastle. It has uninterrupted views from Bogey Hill to the Harbour, Newcastle Town, Dundrum Bay, Murlough Beach, St. John's Point and the Isle of Man in the distance. The property has excellent accommodation, comprising Sitting Room with patio doors to front, Kitchen with a dining area, WC, to the first floor there are 3 Bedrooms and large Bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a yard and store with steps to a terrace area with large garden area extending to the wall of Donard Forest.
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC double glazed door, tiled floor.
- WC and WHB, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 12' 7'' x 20' 1'' (3.83m x 6.12m) (both widest)
- Brick fireplace with tiled hearth, laminate floor. French doors to patio.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 12' 4'' x 18' 11'' (3.76m x 5.76m)
- High and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, integrated oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 12' 9'' x 5' 9'' (3.88m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom (2): 10' 5'' x 9' 6'' (3.17m x 2.89m)
- Bedroom (3): 12' 5'' x 9' 1'' (3.78m x 2.77m) (both widest)
- Bathroom: 12' 5'' x 9' 5'' (3.78m x 2.87m)
- WC, WHB, panel bath, shower cubicle with electric shower. Airing cupboard.
- To front - Patio, steps to lawn, uninterrupted views over Newcastle Harbour, Newcastle and Dundrum Bay. To rear: Concrete path, yard area and store, PVC oil tank, boiler house, steps to raised patio area with shed. Garden extends to Donard Forest wall.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
15 King Street,
34A Tullybrannigan Road,
1 Brooklands Grove,
77 Moneyscalp Road,
34 Dromara Road,