10B Park Avenue
, BT33 0DY
- Sitting Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Electric Heating (Economy 7 and Convector)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Private Car Parking
- Spectacular Mountain Views
Second Floor Duplex Apartment
This second floor duplex apartment is located near Central Promenade and has exceptional views overlooking the bowling green, Island Parks and the Mourne Mountains. There is a designated parking space and pedestrian access to Central Promenade.
- Communal Entrance Stairway
- Storage cupboard.
- Entrance Hall:
- Mahogany glazed door, storage heater.
- Sitting Room: 16' 6'' x 17' 3'' (5.03m x 5.25m)
- Two storage heaters, large window with sliding doors to balcony with glass rail.
- Kitchen: 10' 4'' x 8' 1'' (3.15m x 2.46m)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling.
- Coloured suite comprising WC, WHB, panel bath, wall tiling.
- Airing Cupboard
- First Floor
- Storage heater.
- Bedroom (1): 12' 11'' x 15' 6'' (3.93m x 4.72m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobe, convector heater, Velux window.
- Bedroom (2): 16' 5'' x 11' 7'' (5.00m x 3.53m) (both widest L shaped)
- Under eaves storage, two Velux windows, convector heater.
- Car park with designated parking space and electric gates. Pedestrian gate to Central Promenade.
- Service Charge
- £96 per quarter + Building insurance £119.79 for 2018
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
45 Boulevard Park,
14 Slievemoyne Park,
44 Brooklands Grove,
9 Boulevard Park,
21 Church Street,
7 Claragh Court,