134 Dromara Road
, BT32 5EY
- Sitting Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, 4 Bedrooms (1 En Suite Bathroom), Shower Room
- Oil Fired Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage
- Beam vacuum system
- Gardens around house with stream and bridges
Detached Split Level Bungalow
Located on the edge of the village of Moneyslane this property enjoys very good access to Castlewellan, Banbridge and further afield. The excellent family accommodation within the dwelling is complimented by the spacious gardens around the dwelling. The house, which is presented to a very high standard by the present owners, enjoys excellent views toward the Mourne Mountains.
- Open Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC entrance door and side lights. Polished oak floor, double radiator, telephone point.
- Family Room: 18' 7'' x 9' 9'' (5.66m x 2.97m)
- Polished oak floor, two double radiators. Television and satellite points, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen: 15' 8'' x 13' 5'' (4.77m x 4.09m)
- (both max) Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces. Under shelf lighting and lighting in some units. 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, integrated gas and ceramic hob, integrated electric oven, extractor fan and canopy. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, double radiator.
- Bedroom (1): 12' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.78m x 2.97m)
- (both max) Built-in wardrobe, double radiator.
- Upper Level:
- Hallway with polished oak floor, double radiator. Storage cupboard. Airing cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 17' 4'' x 16' 8'' (5.28m x 5.08m)
- (both max) Feature granite fireplace with 24" grate, polished granite hearth. Three double radiators, beamed ceiling. Recessed ceiling lights, television point. Sliding patio door to balcony. Glazed double doors to hallway.
- Bedroom (2) (Master): 12' 9'' x 13' 4'' (3.88m x 4.06m)
- (plus robes) Extensive range of built-in furniture, double radiator, television point.
- En Suite Bathroom (also accessible from Hallway): 13' 4'' x 8' 9'' (4.06m x 2.66m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, corner panel bath, pedestal WHB, corner shower cubicle with power shower. Double radiator, part wall tiling, cushioned vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (3): 8' 10'' x 11' 9'' (2.69m x 3.58m)
- (both max) Built-in wardrobes, double radiator.
- Lower Level:
- Bedroom (4): 9' 3'' x 12' 6'' (2.82m x 3.81m)
- Double radiator.
- Utility Room: 5' 10'' x 9' 10'' (1.78m x 2.99m)
- (both max) Stainless steel sink, storage cupboard, oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, single radiator.
- Shower Room:
- Coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal WHB, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, single radiator.
- Lower Hallway:
- Access to basement storage, double radiator.
- Garage: 16' 8'' x 32' 4'' (5.08m x 9.85m)
- Roller door. Work bench with vice, storage cupboards, welding socket, inspection pit. Power and light, beam cylinder. Back door to garden.
- Wrought iron entrance gates to tarmac driveway and parking area. Gardens around house. Stream through garden with two bridges over. Concrete parking area. Sheltered sun terrace. Green house, uPVC oil storage tank, coal bunker.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.