14 Ashleigh Heights
, BT33 0FZ
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 3 Bedrooms (1 en suite) Bathroom
- Cloakroom, Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Garden front and rear
- Wooden cabin wired for light and power
Semi Detached House
Ashleigh Heights is a small development off Tollymore Road and is within easy reach of the town amenities, parks and promenade. The spacious semi has been built and finished to an excellent standard. To the front of the house there is a garden with a good view of the Mourne Mountains, tarmac driveway and parking area. To the rear there is an enclosed garden with lawn, shrubs and a superb wooden cabin.
- Brick pavior step.
- Entrance Hall:
- Mahogany panel door and side windows, tiled floor, under stair storage.
- WC and WHB, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 11' 4'' x 16' 5'' (3.45m x 5.00m)
- Fireplace with oak surround, cast iron inset and polished granite hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 15' 8'' x 12' 2'' (4.77m x 3.71m)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 6' 7'' x 10' 7'' (2.01m x 3.22m)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Airing Cupboard.
- Bedroom (1): 11' 4'' x 13' 4'' (3.45m x 4.06m)
- Built in wardrobes with sliding doors. En suite comprising WC, WHB, shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Bedroom (2): 10' 9'' x 10' 7'' (3.27m x 3.22m)
- Bedroom (3): 8' 0'' x 10' 6'' (2.44m x 3.20m)
- White suite comprising WC, WHB, corner bath, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Front - Tarmac driveway and parking area, lawn, trees and shrubs. Rear - Enclosed garden. Tarmac driveway, paved path, lawn, trees and shrubs, raised bed, PVC oil tank, water tap, wooden shed. Oil fired boiler in house.
- Wooden Cabin: 10' 7'' x 9' 11'' (3.22m x 3.02m)
- Wired for lights and power, glazed double doors opening onto deck.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.