147 Bryansford Road
, BT34 5LQ
- Sitting Room/Dining Area, Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed doors and windows
- Oil fired and solid fuel heating
- Nuair system
- Water supply from well
Rural Detached Bungalow
Rarely do cottages with this degree of seclusion come to the market. With a mix of the traditional and the modern this property offers opportunities for full time family living or a weekend retreat. Located very close to the Mourne Mountains and with direct views to The Hare's Gap, Castlewellan and Dundrum Bay the cottage is ideally placed to enjoy all of the amenities of the Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- PVC Double glazed doors.
- Sitting Room/Dining Area: 14' 5'' x 26' 10'' (4.39m x 8.17m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with multi fuel burning stove with water heater, stone hearth.
- Kitchen: 8' 5'' x 13' 8'' (2.56m x 4.16m)
- High and low level units with light oak doors and laminate work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling.
- Bedroom (1): 6' 11'' x 9' 3'' (2.11m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom (2): 10' 7'' x 8' 11'' (3.22m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom (3): 10' 5'' x 8' 10'' (3.17m x 2.69m) (both widest)
- Airing cupboard.
- Coloured suite comprising WC, WHB, corner panel bath, quadrant shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower. PVC wall panelling, tiled floor.
- Front - Laneway and gravel parking area, trees, shrubs and rockery. Side and rear - Lawn, concrete yard, pond, several stores.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
3 Marguerite Park,
1 Brooklands Grove,
12 Park Avenue,
2 days ago
33 Mourne View Road,
15 King Street,
74 Murlough View,