15 King Street
, BT33 0HD
- 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Paved patio area to front
- Yard, garden and decking to rear extending to Donard Forest wall
Semi Detached House
This semi detached house has been extended to the rear and provides good family accommodation. There are two Reception Rooms, spacious Kitchen with Dining Area, Bathroom and three Bedrooms. To the front there is a patio area and to the rear there is a yard with steps leading to a long narrow garden which extends to the Donard Forest wall. The house is located conveniently to the harbour area of the town and Shimna schools.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC Double glazed door, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 10' 9'' x 14' 3'' (3.27m x 4.34m) (both widest)
- Stone fireplace and hearth, tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- Family Room: 9' 9'' x 10' 4'' (2.97m x 3.15m)
- Tiled floor, built-in cupboard and recessed shelf, cornice ceiling.
- Utility Room
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 11' 6'' x 16' 1'' (3.50m x 4.90m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with shaker style laminate doors and work surfaces. Integrated oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher, oil fired boiler. Tiled floor, part wall tiling. French doors to back yard.
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal WHB, panel bath. Tiled floor, PVC wall panelling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 9' 2'' x 6' 3'' (2.79m x 1.90m)
- Semi solid floor.
- Bedroom (2): 15' 10'' x 10' 6'' (4.82m x 3.20m)
- Cornice ceiling, some sea and town views.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 9'' x 10' 8'' (2.97m x 3.25m) (both widest)
- Airing cupboard.
- Front - Steps and path with paved patio area. Rear - Yard, store and pathway from front garden (shared access with neighbour). Steps, wooden shed, decking, garden extending to Donard Forest wall.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.