15 Slievecoole Park
, BT33 0JB
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Mahogany Windows
- Oil Fired Heating
- Spacious rear garden with mountain views
- Tarmac driveway and parking area
Semi Detached House
This semi detached house is located in a quiet cul de sac off Tullybrannigan Road. The house has been extended to the rear providing additional living accommodation which opens to the enclosed rear garden. The property is convenient to town amenities and Donard Forest.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Mahogany door with leaded glass panel, polished maple floor, walk in cloakroom, storage cupboard.
- Dining Room: 10' 7'' x 13' 4'' (3.22m x 4.06m) (both widest)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth, maple floor, cornice ceiling.
- Sitting Room: 10' 8'' x 19' 10'' (3.25m x 6.04m) (both widest)
- Stone fireplace with polished granite hearth, television plinth, cornice ceiling, sliding patio door to garden.
- Kitchen: 9' 0'' x 11' 2'' (2.74m x 3.40m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, extractor fan. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 10' 8'' x 12' 5'' (3.25m x 3.78m) (both widest)
- Built in wardrobe, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom (2): 10' 8'' x 10' 4'' (3.25m x 3.15m) (both widest)
- Built in wardrobe, built in shelving, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 2'' x 8' 1'' (2.79m x 2.46m)
- Radiator, cornice ceiling, laminate floor.
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath with electric shower and folding door, pedestal WHB, WC, wall tiling. Airing cupboard.
- Front – Tarmac driveway and lawn. Rear – Paved patio. Enclosed garden with lawn, trees and shrubs, PVC oil storage tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.