17 Fofanny Road
, BT34 5LP
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms, Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Garden to front and rear
Semi Detached Cottage
This charming cottage enjoys spectacular panoramic views across the County Down country side including the Mourne Mountains. Whilst offering seclusion the cottage is nevertheless within easy access of the Mourne Mountains, Tollymore and Castlewellan Forest Parks and the wider range of amenities of the Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- Polished pine floor, telephone point, single radiator.
- Sitting Room: 15' 8'' x 11' 11'' (4.77m x 3.62m) (both max)
- Fireplace with granite surround and solid fuel stove. Polished pine floor, double radiator, single radiator.
- Dining Room: 15' 0'' x 20' 11'' (4.58m x 6.37m) (L shaped)
- Polished pine floor, two single radiators. Sliding patio door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: 8' 8'' x 10' 6'' (2.65m x 3.21m)
- Range of high and low level units with oak doors, stainless steel sink, laminate work surface. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, double radiator.
- Utility Room: 7' 7'' x 6' 4'' (2.32m x 1.92m)
- Storage cupboard, stainless steel sink, laminate work surface, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1): 11' 11'' x 11' 11'' (3.62m x 3.63m) (both max)
- Built-in wardrobe, single radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 11' 11'' x 9' 0'' (3.62m x 2.75m)
- Polished pine floor, built-in cupboard, single radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 7' 11'' x 8' 7'' (2.42m x 2.61m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator.
- Shower Room:
- Low flush WC, WHB in vanity unit, shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Full wall tiling, double radiator.
- Large garden to front. Paved sun terrace to front and side. Garden to rear with access to neighbouring dwelling. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
- Garage: 10' 0'' x 15' 3'' (3.04m x 4.64m)
- Power and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.