19 Bryansford Village
, BT33 0PT
- 4 Reception Rooms, 4 Bedrooms (1 with Dressing Room and En Suite )
- Kitchen, Family Bathroom, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Study
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating Pressurised System
- Provision for Beam vacuum system
- Double Garage
- Spacious garden to front and side. Extensive Tarmac parking
- Rear yard with spacious parking
- Detached Annex: Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living, 2 Bedrooms, Shower Room, Games Room
Detached Two Storey House with Detached Annex
Stunning panoramic views toward the Mourne Mountains complement the expansive interior of this luxury family home. Spacious rooms and high quality finishes combine to ensure comfort and style. A modern and chic detached annex provides further living and sleeping accommodation in a package which benefits from its proximity to Tollymore Forest Park and all of the other amenities of the Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Dining Hall: 13' 2'' x 30' 2'' (4.01m x 9.19m) (both max)
- uPVC Entrance door and side lights, parquet mahogany floor, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. Double and single radiators, under stair storage.
- Sitting Room: 13' 0'' x 25' 1'' (3.97m x 7.64m)
- Feature sandstone fireplace with gas fire. Polished laminate flooring, cornice ceiling and ceiling roses. Two double radiators, glazed double doors to Dining Hall.
- Dining Room: 10' 11'' x 13' 0'' (3.33m x 3.97m)
- Polished oak floor, double radiator, glazed double doors to Sun Room.
- Sun Room: 14' 2'' x 15' 11'' (4.33m x 4.86m) (both max)
- Polished oak floor continued from Dining Room, wood burning stove in feature fireplace, television point above stove. Pine tongue and groove ceiling, ceiling fan, double radiator. Stunning views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 15' 11'' x 16' 7'' (4.86m x 5.06m) (both max)
- Range of high and low level units with painted oak doors and laminate work surface and 1½ bowl stainless steel sink. Central island, integrated dish washer, Cuisine Master range style cooker, extractor fan and canopy. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, double radiator, television point.
- Utility room: 11' 9'' x 6' 4'' (3.57m x 1.92m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor continued from Kitchen, double radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, WHB in vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor continued from Utility Room, single radiator.
- Bedroom (1): 15' 4'' x 11' 7'' (4.68m x 3.52m)
- Single radiator
- First Floor Landing:
- Staircase with mahogany newel post and hand rail with painted spindles Parquet mahogany flooring at Landing.
- Master Bedroom: 13' 0'' x 21' 0'' (3.96m x 6.4m)
- Range of wardrobes and drawers, double radiator.
- Dressing Room: 6' 7'' x 13' 5'' (2.0m x 4.1m)
- En Suite Shower Room: 8' 5'' x 9' 9'' (2.57m x 2.97m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, twin WHB in storage/vanity unit, corner shower cubicle with mains water shower with additional electric shower. Full wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom (3): 13' 2'' x 17' 9'' (4.01m x 5.4m)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom (4): 13' 0'' x 21' 1'' (3.97m x 6.42m) (both max)
- Double radiator.
- Study: 6' 7'' x 8' 11'' (2.01m x 2.73m)
- Desking and storage shelves. Internet connection.
- Family Bathroom: 16' 0'' x 9' 9'' (4.87m x 2.98m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, large spa bath with telephone shower over. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, pedestal WHB. Full wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, double radiator.
- Garage: 26' 4'' x 19' 7'' (8.02m x 5.97m)
- Power and light.
- Detached Annex with additional living space and games room:
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living: 23' 11'' x 15' 7'' (7.3m x 4.76m)
- Range of kitchen units with laminate doors and work surface, stainless steel sink. Integrated ceramic hob, integrated oven, plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling, part polished laminate flooring. Television point, recessed ceiling lights, double and single radiators.
- Games Room: 23' 11'' x 17' 1'' (7.3m x 5.21m)
- Two double radiators.
- Shower Room:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wall mounted WHB, corner shower cubicle with Triton electric shower.
- Bedroom (1): 14' 9'' x 12' 3'' (4.5m x 3.74m)
- Two single radiators, recessed ceiling lights.
- Bedroom (2): 14' 10'' x 17' 0'' (4.51m x 5.17m)
- Recessed ceiling lights, single radiator. French windows to external staircase.
- Spacious garden and lawn to front. Enclosed garden to side. Extensive tarmac parking.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.