194 Glassdrumman Road
, BT34 4QL
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Garden to Front, Side and Rear
- Partly Furnished
- £565 per month in advance including rates plus deposit of £565
This detached house is located on the coastal road between Glassdrumman and Annalong. The property is in very good condition and comprises 4 bedrooms, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining area and Bathroom. Externally there is vehicular access and parking to the rear with garage. There is a garden to rear and side with distant sea views and mountain views. The property is convenient to a coastal walk in Annalong village and is a short drive to many Mourne Mountain walks.
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC double glazed door, laminate floor, cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 11' 4'' x 14' 4'' (3.45m x 4.37m) (both widest)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth, laminate floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17' 7'' x 12' 7'' (5.36m x 3.83m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface. Double oven with ceramic hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Part wall tiling, laminate floor.
- White suite comprising WC, WHB, panel bath, quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Laminate floor, part wall tiling.
- Bedroom (1): 9' 7'' x 15' 8'' (2.92m x 4.77m)
- Laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (2): 9' 8'' x 11' 4'' (2.94m x 3.45m) (both widest)
- Built in cupboard, laminate floor.
- Bedroom (3): 8' 9'' x 11' 4'' (2.66m x 3.45m) (both widest)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom (4): 9' 7'' x 15' 8'' (2.92m x 4.77m) (both widest)
- Airing Cupboard:
- Front: Pathway and lawn. Side: Lawn Rear: Lawns, pathway. Oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank.
- Vehicle access from Main Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.