20 Bryansford Gardens
, BT33 0EQ
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Cloakroom
- Partly double glazed wooden windows
- Yard, Workshop and Garage
- Tarmac driveway to front and side
- Enclosed garden to rear
Semi Detached House
Ideally situated for easy access to Main Street, this semi-detached property represents a rare opportunity to purchase a home in such a central location. The extensive rear garden is private and offers considerable seclusion. Although in need of modernisation and updating the house will appeal to various sectors of the market.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Parquet wood floor, glazed and panelled entrance door. Cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room: 10' 7'' x 16' 8'' (3.23m x 5.08m) (into bay)
- Fireplace with granite surround and hearth. Cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 8' 10'' x 18' 8'' (2.7m x 5.69m) (both max)
- Range of kitchen units with laminate doors and work surfaces, stainless steel sink. Solid fuel Rayburn stove. Part wall tiling.
- Low flush W.C and WHB. Part wall tiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 10' 8'' x 11' 6'' (3.26m x 3.51m) (both max)
- Built-in wardrobes, picture rail.
- Bedroom (2): 8' 9'' x 12' 2'' (2.66m x 3.70m) (both max)
- Storage cupboards.
- Bedroom (3): 10' 7'' x 8' 11'' (3.22m x 2.72m)
- High flush W.C, pedestal WHB, panel bath with telephone shower. Part wall tiling.
- Front and side - Tarmac parking. Rear - Private enclosed garden with garage, greenhouse, lawn, shrubs and trees. Outside tap.
- Covered Yard: 12' 4'' x 14' 8'' (3.75m x 4.48m)
- Sink, plumbed for washing machine.
- Workshop: 8' 6'' x 14' 8'' (2.59m x 4.47m)
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.