23 Eliza Close
, BT33 0RN
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom, Cloakroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac Driveway
- Garden to front and rear
Semi Detached House
Situated on a large corner site at the end of a cul de sac, this spacious semi detached house is exceptionally well presented. To the front there is a tarmac driveway and detached garage, and to the rear there is an enclosed garden with exceptional views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood double glazed door and side panel, laminate floor.
- Sitting Room: 13' 2'' x 15' 2'' (4.01m x 4.62m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Laminate floor.
- WC, WHB, tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 20' 4'' x 13' 5'' (6.19m x 4.09m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with shaker style doors and laminate work surface. Integrated stainless steel electric oven and five burner gas hob. Island unit with breakfast bar, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, stainless extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher, part wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed lighting. French doors to patio and rear garden.
- Utility Room: 5' 8'' x 8' 9'' (1.73m x 2.66m)
- High and low level units with stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- First Floor
- Landing with Airing cupboard
- Bedroom (1): 11' 6'' x 10' 5'' (3.50m x 3.17m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (2): 11' 0'' (to robe) x 12' 2'' (3.35m x 3.71m)
- Built-in wardrobe and drawers.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising WC, pedestal WHB, Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom (3): 8' 6'' x 8' 9'' (2.59m x 2.66m)
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal WHB, shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Detached Garage: 11' 8'' x 22' 11'' (3.55m x 6.98m)
- Electric roller door, light and power.
- Front - Tarmac driveway and parking area, lawn. Rear - Spacious enclosed garden with patio, PVC oil storage tank, oil fired boiler. Excellent views of the Mourne Mountains.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
57 Bryansford Avenue,
1 Brooklands Grove,
2 Murlough Sands,
77 Moneyscalp Road,