24 Greenhill Park
, BT33 0HP
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Heating
- Garden front and rear
Detached Chalet Bungalow
This detached chalet bungalow is located on an elevated site at the top of Greenhill Park and enjoys views of Newcastle and Dundrum Bay. Located adjacent to an entrance to Donard Forest the bungalow has been renovated over the years to provide good family accommodation.
- Ground Floor
- Tiled floor.
- Oak floor.
- Sitting Room: 14' 11'' x 10' 11'' (4.54m x 3.32m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with pine surround, cast iron inset and tiled hearth, oak floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17' 3'' x 10' 7'' (5.25m x 3.22m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, integrated double oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine, provision for American style fridge/freezer. Tiled floor, part wall tiling, recessed lighting.
- Back Porch:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: 12' 11'' x 10' 10'' (3.93m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 9' 8'' x 10' 7'' (2.94m x 3.22m)
- White suite comprising WC, WHB, panel bath with glazed shower panel, thermostat shower. Part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3: 15' 0'' x 9' 5'' (4.57m x 2.87m) (both widest)
- Under eaves storage.
- Bedroom 4: 13' 1'' x 9' 7'' (3.98m x 2.92m) (both widest)
- Under eaves storage and built in drawers.
- Front: - Tarmac driveway and parking area.
Rear - Landscaped garden with use of stone and railway sleepers, lawn, trees and shrubs.
Side - Raised patio area with views over Dundrum Bay.
- Currently divided with stud wall to provide boiler house with oil fired boiler, hot water tank, roller door, light and power.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.