28 Bryansford Road
, BT33 0HJ
- Entrance Hall, Sitting Room/Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms (one with en suite),
- Bathroom, Cloakroom, Back Porch
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Heating
- Solar Panels for domestic hot water
- Integral Garage and parking space
This new build town house will appeal to a wide sector of the market with its very central location and its ease of access to the town's amenities and the remainder of the Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Secure parking, both in a garage and in a private space, compliments the modern and stylish accommodation of the property.
- Entrance Hall
- WC and WHB
- Back Porch
- Tiled floor and access to parking area.
- Under stair storage
- Bedroom 1 10' 7'' x 8' 8'' (3.22m x 2.64m)
- First Floor
- Sitting Room/Kitchen 11' 0'' x 26' 7'' (3.35m x 8.10m)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, recessed lights, door to balcony.
- White suite comprising WC, WHB, panel bath, quadrant shower cubicle. Part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2 18' 2'' x 10' 7'' (5.53m x 3.22m)
- (both widest)
- Bedroom 3 18' 2'' x 12' 3'' (5.53m x 3.73m)
- (both widest) Ensuite comprising WC, WHB, shower cubicle. Part wall tiling.
- Integral Garage 10' 5'' x 17' 0'' (3.17m x 5.18m)
- Electric roller door, hot water tank, gas boiler. Limited vehicular length access due to hot water tank location. Max distance from roller door to water tank housing is 10'6".
- Communal entrance gates, private parking area.
- SERVICE CHARGE:
- To be advised
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.