3 Marguerite Park
, BT33 0PE
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Sun Room, Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Store Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Floored Roofspace
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac driveway to front and side
- Lawn to front and side. Garden to rear
- Views to Mournes
Located on a spacious corner site this detached bungalow is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers. Good family accommodation is complimented by a spacious garage and the location allows for easy access to Main Street. Views to the Mourne Mountains enhance the appeal of the property.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood panelled door and side light. Polished oak floor, double radiator
- Sitting Room: 15' 4'' x 10' 11'' (4.67m x 3.33m)
- Fireplace with marble surround and hearth, television point, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double radiator.
- Dining Room: 10' 11'' x 10' 6'' (3.33m x 3.21m)
- Open plan from Sitting Room. Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double radiator.
- Kitchen: 10' 0'' x 12' 0'' (3.05m x 3.66m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, stainless steel sink, integrated Neff hob and oven, extractor fan and canopy, integrated Neff dishwasher. Breakfast bar, recessed ceiling lights, double radiator.
- Sun Room: 14' 2'' x 17' 2'' (4.32m x 5.23m) (both max)
- Built in storage cupboards, recessed ceiling lights, double radiator.
- Bedroom (1): 9' 7'' x 9' 1'' (2.91m x 2.77m) (both max)
- Polished oak floor, television point, telephone point, single radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 10' 11'' x 12' 1'' (3.33m x 3.68m)
- Television point, telephone point, single radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 14' 0'' x 10' 10'' (4.27m x 3.3m) (length includes wardrobes)
- Built in mirror door wardrobes, television point, telephone point, double radiator.
- Store Room: 5' 6'' x 6' 4'' (1.68m x 1.93m)
- Polished oak floor, storage cupboards and shelves, telephone point, single radiator.
- Bathroom: 9' 6'' x 10' 4'' (2.89m x 3.15m)
- White suite comprising: pedestal WHB, bidet, low flush WC, panel bath, easy access shower cubicle with Mira shower. Full wall tiling, double radiator.
- Lawn to front and side. Easily maintained garden to rear, uPVC oil storage tank. Outside tap. Outside WC. Tarmac driveway to front and side leading to matching Detached Garage.
- Garage: 12' 4'' x 19' 10'' (3.76m x 6.04m) (both max)
- Power, light and water. Plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
1 Brooklands Grove,
1 Tullybrannigan Drive,
Site 8 Dundrinne Close,
Site 10 Dundrinne Close,
3 Aughlisnafin Road,
34 Dromara Road,
147 Bryansford Road,