3 Murlough Sands
, BT33 0FL
||3 Murlough Sands, Dundrum, Newcastle
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Wood Double Glazing
- Enclosed Garden
- Communal Parking
- Sea Views
3 Bedroom Townhouse with Private Garden
This exclusive development of eight townhouses are proudly positioned within the popular village of Dundrum. Undoubtedly one of Northern Ireland's premier locations nestled at the foot of the spectacular Mourne Mountains, famous for the miles of sandy beaches, fine restaurants, ample leisure facilities and many tourist attractions. Murlough Sands enjoys that rare combination of both location and luxury. Designed to take full advantage of its unrivalled position over Dundrum Bay with uninterrupted views across to Murlough Nature Reserve and out to sea.
- Front Porch
- Hardwood front door, ceramic tiled floor, electric box. Glass panelled door leading to:-
- Inner Hallway
- Ceramic tiled floor. Access to gas storage cupboard housing boiler.
- Ground Floor Bedroom 11' 8'' x 9' 5'' (3.55m x 2.87m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, built in wardrobe.
- En suite Wet Room 1.43
- Tiled wet room with shower head attachment, low flush WC, free standing WHB with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area 32' 2'' x 16' 4'' (9.81m x 4.98m)
- Good range of high and low level units, integrated oven and hob, integrated microwave, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, integrated extractor fan with hood. Red brick chimney with standing multi fuel burner and tiled slate hearth. Partially tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Bay fronted window with access to private enclosed garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to roof space
- Master bedroom 16' 4'' x 13' 4'' (4.98m x 4.07m)
- Built in wardrobe. Interconnecting doors leading to main bathroom.
- Bathroom 9' 1'' x 7' 3'' (2.76m x 2.22m)
- Suite comprising bath, low flush WC, pedestal WHB with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Shaver light and extractor fan. Partially tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 3 16' 4'' x 10' 6'' (4.98m x 3.19m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- En suite Shower Room 9' 0'' x 3' 4'' (2.74m x 1.02m)
- Tiled enclosed shower cubicle with shower head attachment, low flush WC, pedestal WHB with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Extractor fan.
- Communal parking spaces, private enclosed garden laid in lawn and brick pavior. Communal storage room and bin storage.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
1 Brooklands Grove,
34A Tullybrannigan Road,
107 King Street,
77 Moneyscalp Road,
34 Dromara Road,