34 Dromara Road
, BT33 0NS
- Sitting Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mostly PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Garage and Workshop
This detached chalet bungalow comprising of four bedrooms is located on the outskirts of Dundrum but within walking distance of the town and Murlough Nature Reserve. The bungalow sits on an elevated position and enjoys views over the countryside. There is a spacious garden extending to approximately ½ acre with mature trees and shrubs.
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC Double glazed door and side panels. Cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 12' 10'' x 18' 0'' (3.91m x 5.48m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with mahogany surround and cast iron and tiled insert, tiled hearth. Oak finished floor, cornice ceiling, sliding patio door to Conservatory.
- Conservatory: 12' 1'' x 5' 4'' (3.68m x 1.62m)
- Wooden double glazed windows, door to raised patio.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 11' 8'' x 14' 6'' (3.55m x 4.42m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with oak shaker style doors and laminate work surface. Integrated oven and five burner gas hob, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, stainless steel extractor fan. Part wall tiling, Chinese slate tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1): 9' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.89m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom (2): 10' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.05m x 3.30m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 7'' x 10' 9'' (2.92m x 3.27m)
- Laminate floor.
- Airing cupboard
- White suite comprising panel bath, WHB, WC, shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower. Tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Back Hall:
- First Floor
- Bedroom (4): 11' 9'' x 21' 3'' (3.58m x 6.47m)
- Walk in wardrobe.
- Front - Concrete parking area. Side and rear - Substantial garden extending to approx ½ acre, lawns, trees and shrubs. Raised paved patio with countryside views. Fuel store.
- Garage: 18' 7'' x 17' 7'' (5.66m x 5.36m) (both widest)
- Roller door, oil fired boiler, light and power.
- Workshop: 12' 11'' x 10' 1'' (3.93m x 3.07m)
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Site 8 Dundrinne Close,
Site 10 Dundrinne Close,
1 Brooklands Grove,
1 Tullybrannigan Drive,