41 Magheramayo Road
, BT31 9AU
- 4 Reception Rooms, 4 Bedrooms, Kitchen/Dining Area
- Bathroom, Store Room, Laundry Room
- Workshop, Store, Greenhouse, Summer house, Garage
- Extensive Garden with fruit trees, Vegetable plots, lawns, ponds, tarmac driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mahogany and PVC Double Glazed Windows
Split Level Detached Bungalow
This extensive split level family home which has been finished to a extremely high standard enjoys panoramic views of the county Down countryside.
The property has been keenly priced that provides the option for further development if desired. Key features include 4 outbuildings (Workshop, Garage, Stable, Summer Garden house). Bespoke Ash Kitchen with open plan breakfast area and adjoining dinning/living room. Comfortable 4 bedrooms, Master bedroom ideally lends itself to adding a en-suite bathroom. On the lower level is a spacious utility room, games room and 4th reception room that could be easily converted into a separate living accommodation or office with separate driveway, entrance and W/C.
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance Porch:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- Telephone point, double radiator.
- Sitting Room: 11' 8'' x 19' 4'' (3.55m x 5.89m)
- (both max) Raised fireplace with granite surround, mahogany mantel and polished granite hearth, polished tongue and groove ceiling, mahogany display cabinet, television point,
facility for wall lights, double radiator. Glazed double doors to hall.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 29' 1'' x 9' 5'' (8.86m x 2.87m)
- (both max) Extensive range of high and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surface, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, plumbed for dishwasher, Rangemaster range style
stove, pine tongue and groove ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, airing cupboard.
- Sun Room: 15' 1'' x 9' 9'' (4.59m x 2.97m)
- Pitched tongue and groove pine ceiling with Velux windows, ceramic tiled floor, recessed ceiling lights, two double radiators.
- Bedroom (1): 10' 2'' x 9' 11'' (3.10m x 3.02m)
- Range of built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, cornice ceiling, double radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 11' 9'' x 11' 4'' (3.58m x 3.45m)
- Range of built in wardrobes, picture rail, cornice ceiling, single radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 11' 0'' x 16' 1'' (3.35m x 4.90m)
- (both max) Cornice ceiling, double radiator.
- Bedroom (4): 11' 0'' x 9' 4'' (3.35m x 2.84m)
- (both max) Build in wardrobe, double radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, corner bath with telephone shower over, WHB in vanity unit, shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Second WHB in vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor, full wall tiling, airing cupboard, two radiators.
- Lower Level:
- Games Room: 13' 11'' x 16' 2'' (4.24m x 4.92m)
- (both max) Storage cupboards, double radiator.
- Sitting Room: 10' 0'' x 17' 7'' (3.05m x 5.36m)
- (both max) Storage cupboards, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- Store Room: 10' 6'' x 11' 10'' (3.20m x 3.60m)
- ('L' shaped) Pine tongue and groove ceiling. WC off store room.
- Laundry Room: 13' 4'' x 9' 5'' (4.06m x 2.87m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, storage shelves, WHB, ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, double radiator.
- Work Shop: 15' 11'' x 30' 10'' (4.85m x 9.39m)
- Power and light.
- Garage: 17' 7'' x 24' 9'' (5.36m x 7.54m)
- (both max) Power and light.
- Store: 9' 4'' x 29' 4'' (2.84m x 8.93m)
- (both max) Power and light.
- Open wood store:
- Greenhouse: 10' 2'' x 9' 9'' (3.10m x 2.97m)
- Extensive garden with fruit trees, vegetable plots, lawns, tarmac driveway, ponds.
- Summer House: 7' 2'' x 11' 1'' (2.18m x 3.38m)
- Power and light. Sun deck to front.
- Leave Castlewellan on the Bann Road drive for approximately 3.4 miles and then turn right onto Magheramayo Road, continue along Magheramayo (through crossroads) for approximately 1.1 miles and property is on right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.