43 Wood Grove
, BT31 9JD
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Sun Room, Kitchen/Dining
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Shower Rooms, Utility Room
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Alarm System
- Front and Rear Gardens
Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
This extremely well presented bungalow has been extended by the present owners who have finished it to its present high standard. It also benefits from a much larger than usual garden. The rear garden gives access to Dublin Road while the bungalow generally enjoys easy access to the centre of Castlewellan. It is ideally situated to benefit from the amenities of Castlewellan and the wider Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch:
- uPVC entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, double radiator.
- Entrance Hall:
- Wooden glazed and panelled door, wood effect laminate flooring. Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, single radiator, telephone point.
- Sitting Room: 11' 9'' x 16' 6'' (3.58m x 5.03m)
- Fireplace with wood surround, marble inset and granite hearth. Polished maple floor, cornice ceiling ceiling rose, television point, double radiator.
- Dining Room: 11' 9'' x 9' 8'' (3.58m x 2.94m)
- Tile effect laminate flooring, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double radiator. Open plan to Sun Room.
- Sun Room: 10' 1'' x 11' 5'' (3.07m x 3.48m)
- Laminate flooring continued from Dining Room. Recessed ceiling lights, television point, double radiator. French windows to paved terrace.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 10' 11'' x 9' 6'' (3.32m x 2.89m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surface, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink. Integrated Belling double oven, integrated 4 ring Hotpoint gas hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, extractor fan and canopy. Part wall tiling, double radiator.
- Utility Room:
- High and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom (1): 9' 7'' x 9' 9'' (2.92m x 2.97m) (both max)
- Polished maple floor, single radiator.
- Shower Room (Wet Room):
- Walk in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal WHB. Ceramic tiled floor, full wall tiling. Wall mirror, single radiator. Airing cupboard.
- First Floor
- Staircase has mahogany balustrades, rails and newel posts and leads to large landing.
- Bedroom (2): 10' 9'' x 14' 1'' (3.27m x 4.29m) (into eaves)
- Built-in wardrobe, single radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 11' 10'' x 9' 9'' (3.60m x 2.97m) (both max)
- Built-in wardrobe and dressing table, single radiator.
- Shower Room:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, WHB in vanity unit, corner shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Ceramic tiled floor, full wall tiling, double radiator.
- To front - Garden with paved, tarmac and concrete parking areas.
To rear - Extensive enclosed garden with pedestrian access to Dublin Road. Outside tap, outside lights. Electricity to garden lights.
- Garage: 14' 3'' x 22' 11'' (4.34m x 6.98m)
- Electric roller door, power, light, oil fired boiler, radiator.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.