44 Brooklands Grove
, BT33 0GJ
- An exceptionally well finished apartment and would suit a range of many discerning purchasers
- Open Plan Sitting Room/Kitchen/Dining Area, 2 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Communal Car Parking
Second Floor Penthouse Apartment with Balcony
Located just off prestigious Bryansford Road this apartment is one of only four in the development to have the benefit of a private balcony. The position of the apartment affords views across Islands Park and the tennis courts toward Main Street beyond and offers easy access to these and the other amenities of the town including Tollymore Forest Park and Donard Park, the Gateway to the Mourne Mountains.
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor, entry telephone to front door. Cloak cupboard. Airing cupboard.
- Sitting Room/Kitchen/Dining Area 21' 9'' x 15' 1'' (6.62m x 4.59m)
- (both widest) Limestone fire surround with black slate inset and hearth, with stainless steel gas fire. Porcelain tiled floor. Wiring for wall lighting to sitting room and wiring for wall lighting to dining area. French doors to balcony. Range of high and low level walnut units with laminate work surface and shaker style laminate doors. Wiring to kitchen units for under unit lighting. Four burner gas hob, Hotpoint high level oven and grill, stainless steel sink and drainer, stainless steel extractor fan. Beko washing machine, stainless steel Hotpoint fridge freezer, drawer style dishwasher, breakfast bar/island unit.
- Bedroom (1): 8' 9'' x 12' 5'' (2.66m x 3.78m)
- Built-in beech effect double wardrobe with mirrored doors.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising white W.C, pedestal WHB, Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Full ceramic wall tiling and ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2): 8' 3'' x 8' 9'' (2.51m x 2.66m)
- White suite comprising W.C, vanity unit, panel bath with telephone shower and glass panel screen. Full ceramic wall tiling and ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal car parking to rear.
- Tiled communal entrance hall and stairwell.
- Management Fee:
- £30 charged on a monthly basis by management company.
- Pewter curtain poles throughout. Curtains and white vertical blinds to all windows and carpet to both bedrooms. (Can be agreed at additional charge).
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.