44 Tollymore Road
, BT33 0JN
||44 Tollymore Road, Newcastle
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, 4 Bedrooms (2 en suite), Bathroom.
- Annex with Sitting Room, Utility Room, Bedroom (en suite), Bathroom.
- Oil Fired Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
- Detached Garage with Workshop.
- Views to Mourne Mountains.
- Located in a site of approx. 0.77 Acre. House extending to approx. 3200 sq.ft.
This substantial family home is located in the very popular Tollymore area of Newcastle which provides good access to the town and its facilities while making the most of its semi-rural location. The ability to incorporate the annex as part of the main house or to use it as a granny flat, holiday let or other purpose, makes the versatility of the property very appealing. The extensive garden to the rear with its great views to the Mourne Mountains complements the scale of the accommodation.
- Entrance Hall:
- Entrance door and side panel with diamond shaped windows. Polished oak floor, double radiator, cornice ceiling, recessed ceiling lights, telephone point. Under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room: 15' 0'' x 14' 6'' (4.57m x 4.42m)
- Fireplace with mahogany mantel, marble inset and hearth, gas fire, cornice ceiling, recessed ceiling lights, facility for wall lights, double radiator, television point. Glazed double doors and side lights to dining room.
- Dining Room: 10' 8'' x 11' 0'' (3.25m x 3.35m)
- Polished oak floor, double radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Family Room: 16' 6'' x 11' 5'' (5.03m x 3.48m)
- Fireplace with mahogany mantel, feature stone surround, tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling, recessed ceiling lights, television point, double radiator. French windows to terrace.
- Kitchen: 15' 8'' x 11' 4'' (4.77m x 3.45m)
- Range of high and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surface, stainless steel sink, ceramic hob, high level double oven. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, single radiator.
- Breakfast Room: 10' 5'' x 11' 0'' (3.17m x 3.35m)
- Polished mahogany floor, single radiator.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom (1): 10' 9'' x 11' 0'' (3.27m x 3.35m)
- Single radiator.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising coloured suite comprising shower cubicle with uPVC panelling, Aqualisa shower, pedestal WHB, low flush WC. Tiled walls, recessed lights.
- Bedroom (2): 10' 9'' x 11' 5'' (3.27m x 3.48m)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 13' 8'' x 8' 2'' (4.16m x 2.49m)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom (4): 14' 3'' x 10' 5'' (4.34m x 3.17m)
- Range of built in robes and drawers, television point, recessed ceiling lights, double radiator.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising coloured suite comprising shower cubicle with uPVC panelling Aqualisa shower, WHB in vanity unit, low flush WC. Recessed ceiling lights.
- White suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal WHB. Full wall tiling, illuminated wall mirror, recessed ceiling lights.
- Airing cupboard.
- Accessed independently or from main house.
- Sitting Room: 18' 10'' x 19' 2'' (5.74m x 5.84m)
- Impressive Mount Charles stone fireplace with Stovax solid fuel stove and slate hearth, cornice ceiling, double radiator, single radiator, television point, recessed ceiling lights, solid red oak floor, hand crafted red oak staircase.
- Utility Room: 11' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.35m x 2.16m)
- Units with laminate doors and work surface, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine. Pine tongue and groove ceiling , recessed ceiling lights, ceramic tiled floor.
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal WHB. Tongue and groove pine ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single radiator.
- Bedroom (1)/Games Room: 18' 9'' x 26' 9'' (5.71m x 8.15m)
- (both max) Recessed ceiling lights, white oak flooring, three double radiators. Juliet balcony. Kitchen alcove with high and low level units, laminate doors and worksurface, stainless steel sink. En suite with WC and WHB.
- To Front:
- Tarmac driveway/parking area with lawn.
- To Rear:
- Extensive enclosed garden with trees, flowerbeds and shrubs. Wood store, uPVC oil storage tank. Large terrace to rear of house, views to Mourne Mountains.
- Garage: 19' 6'' x 17' 9'' (5.94m x 5.41m)
- Up and over door, power, light , oil fired boiler. Workshop 19' 6 x 8' 1.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.