48 Bryansford Gardens
, BT33 0EQ
- 2 Reception, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathroom, Utility Room
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garden front and rear
Semi Detached House
This semi detached house is centrally located within 100 yards of the Main Street. There is parking, garden and garage to the front and enclosed secluded garden to the rear. The house provides good family accommodation with a Sitting Room, Dining Room and three Bedrooms.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Mahogany glazed door, laminate floor. Cloakroom with WC.
- Sitting Room: 9' 10'' x 12' 6'' (2.99m x 3.81m) (both widest)
- Laminate floor.
- Kitchen: 8' 8'' x 8' 2'' (2.64m x 2.49m)
- High and low level units with laminate work surface and oak doors, stainless steel sink and drainer, part wall tiling, two larders. Archway to Dining Room.
- Dining Room: 9' 10'' x 11' 10'' (2.99m x 3.60m) (both widest)
- Laminate floor, breakfast bar, archway from Kitchen.
- Utility room: 7' 0'' x 8' 6'' (2.13m x 2.59m)
- High and low level units with laminate work surface and oak doors. Part wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1: 9' 11'' x 10' 11'' (3.02m x 3.32m) (both widest)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: 9' 10'' x 13' 7'' (2.99m x 4.14m) (both widest)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: 8' 7'' x 9' 10'' (2.61m x 2.99m) (both widest)
- Coloured suite comprising: WHB, panel bath with Redring electric shower and glass shower panel. Airing cupboard.
- Front - Tarmac parking space, lawn, hedges and shrubs. Rear - Enclosed garden with lawn, patio and flowerbeds, water tap, boiler house, uPVC oil storage tank.
- Integral Garage: 7' 8'' x 14' 5'' (2.34m x 4.39m) (both widest)
- Light, power point, up and over door.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.