, Bryansford Road
, BT33 0FD
- 3 Reception, Kitchen/Dining Area, 4 Bedrooms (3 en suite), Study, Sun Room, Bathroom, Utility Room, Cloakroom
- Sound proof Games Room
- Zoned Oil fired underfloor heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Three part architraves, Deep skirtings and Oak doors throughout
- Nine foot ceilings to ground floor
- Beam vacuum system
- Alarm System
- Staircase with oak rails and newel posts, white painted balusters
The Ashleigh development has enjoyed a reputation for the highest quality, attention to detail and luxurious accommodation. This particular property has been finished to an exceptional standard and sets new levels for family living in Newcastle. Levels of comfort internally are matched by the external landscaping while the location is one of the most sought after with this house having direct private access to Bryansford Road.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch:
- Panelled hard wood door with Georgian style fan and side lights, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- Entrance Hall:
- Planked wood style flooring with bevelled edges, cornice ceiling, recessed ceiling lights. Spectacular staircase to first floor, intercom to electric entrance gates, telephone point.
- Sitting Room: 12' 8'' x 18' 7'' (3.86m x 5.66m) (both max)
- Marble fireplace and hearth, flooring continued from Hall, cornice ceiling, television point. Oak double doors to Hall.
- Living Room: 12' 8'' x 14' 0'' (3.86m x 4.26m) (both max)
- Cornice ceiling, flooring continued from Hall, television point. Oak double doors to Hall.
- Family Room: 15' 0'' x 13' 3'' (4.57m x 4.04m) (both widest)
- Archway to Kitchen and Sun Room, wood plank style tiled floor.
- Kitchen: 16' 5'' x 13' 10'' (5.00m x 4.21m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with quartz work surface, painted kitchen units, five ring ceramic induction hob, Smeg high level, stainless steel extractor fan. Built-in larder, Smeg integrated microwave oven with warming drawer, integrated dishwasher. Breakfast island unit with breakfast bar. Provision for American style fridge freezer, provision for wine cooler. Recessed lighting, tiled floor continued from Family Room.
- Sun Room: 11' 7'' x 12' 1'' (3.53m x 3.68m) (both widest)
- Tiled floor continued from Family Room, built in book case, door to rear garden.
- Utility Room: 7' 8'' x 9' 11'' (2.34m x 3.02m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with wood painted doors and laminate work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- W.C, vanity unit with WHB, wall tiling, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Airing Cupboard:
- In Hall.
- Bedroom (1): 13' 1'' x 12' 4'' (3.98m x 3.76m)
- Planked wood style flooring with bevelled edges, telephone point, walk-in wardrobe. Direct access to family bathroom.
- Bedroom (2): 12' 10'' x 9' 9'' (3.91m x 2.97m)
- Planked wood style flooring with bevelled edges, built in wardrobe with sliding glass doors.
- Bedroom (3): 12' 10'' x 13' 7'' (3.91m x 4.14m)
- Planked wood style flooring with bevelled edges, built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, television point.
- En suite shower room:
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower, pedestal WHB. Full wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, mirrored bathroom cabinet with integral lighting.
- Bedroom (4):
- Planked wood style flooring with bevelled edges, built in wardrobe,
- En Suite Shower Room:
- White suite comprising 1200mm shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal WHB, low flush WC. Full wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, bathroom cabinet with mirrored doors.
- Study: 10' 11'' x 6' 10'' (3.32m x 2.08m)
- Planked wood style flooring with bevelled edges, recessed ceiling lights, telephone point. Glass bricks to Hall.
- White suite with Villeroy & Boch fittings, shower cubicle with thermostat shower fitting. Freestanding bath, vanity unit with bowl sink, low flush WC, pedestal WHB. Full wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, mirrored bathroom cabinet, recessed ceiling lights.
- Front – Remote control electric gate, brick paver driveway and parking, lawn, flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Rear – Enclosed rear garden accessed via metal gates, brick paver patio, lawns. Enclosed yard area, PVC oil storage tank, security light, tap.
- Sound Proof Games Room: 14' 4'' x 17' 7'' (4.37m x 5.36m)
- Television point, internet access, double radiator. Planning Permission for Games Room extension to rear and loft.
- Store Room:
- Oil fired boiler, Beam vacuum system, shelving.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.