5 Commedagh Park
, BT31 9EF
- Sitting Room/Dining Area, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Detached Matching Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Garden to front, Tarmac Driveway and Parking.
- Enclosed Garden to rear.
- Views of Mourne Mountains from rear
This detached bungalow is located within walking distance of the town and has an enclosed garden to the rear which has excellent views of the Mourne Mountains. The property comprises of three bedrooms, spacious living/dining area which has French door access to the rear patio.
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC double glazed doors,laminate floor.
- Sitting Room/Dining Area: 12' 2'' x 20' 5'' (3.71m x 6.22m) (both widest)
- Provision for fire, laminate floor. French doors to back garden.
- Kitchen: 9' 2'' x 10' 0'' (2.79m x 3.05m)
- High and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven and ceramic hob. Plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling.
- Bedroom (1): 8' 10'' x 15' 7'' (2.69m x 4.75m) (to wardrobe)
- Mirror sliding wardrobes.
- Bedroom (2): 10' 11'' x 11' 4'' (3.32m x 3.45m) (both widest)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 5'' x 7' 3'' (2.87m x 2.21m) (both widest)
- Built in cupboards and drawers, cupboard.
- White suite comprising WC, vanity unit with WHB, panel bath with electric shower and glass panel. Wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Airing cupboard
- Front: Tarmac driveway, lawn, trees and shrubs. Rear: Enclosed garden paved and deck with Astro turf. Wooden shed, PVC oil tank.
- Garage: 11' 0'' x 18' 3'' (3.35m x 5.56m)
- Roller door, oil fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.