52 Tullybrannigan Road
, BT33 0HR
- Sitting Room, Family Room, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Utility Room, Cloakroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Pressurised Oil Fired Central Heating
- Drymaster Ventilation System
- Alarm System
- Front and rear gardens
This recently modernised detached residence is located in a very popular residential area of Tullybrannigan and is within easy walking distance of the town, Donard Forest, promenade and local schools. The property has been extensively modernised to an exceptional standard of finish. The modernisation includes electrics, plumbing, pressurised oil fired heating system, new kitchen and bathroom, and landscaping. There is car parking to the front and enclosed garden to the rear with exceptional views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Hardwood tongue and groove door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Sitting Room: 9' 7'' x 16' 9'' (2.92m x 5.10m)
- Fireplace with oak surround, polished granite inset and hearth. Recessed lighting, oak style floor.
- Family Room: 9' 11'' x 10' 9'' (3.02m x 3.27m) (both widest)
- Oak style floor, recessed lighting.
- WC, WHB, heated towel rail. Tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 14' 9'' x 17' 2'' (4.49m x 5.23m)
- Range of high and low level units with high gloss white doors, quartz work surfaces and sink drainer. Neff integrated fridge/freezer, Neff high level double oven, Neff induction hob, integrated Neff dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled floor, recessed lighting, French double doors from Kitchen and Dining Area.
- Utility Room: 5' 10'' x 7' 9'' (1.78m x 2.36m)
- High and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 11' 9'' x 9' 5'' (3.58m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom (2): 12' 10'' x 9' 4'' (3.91m x 2.84m)
- Recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 7'' x 7' 1'' (2.92m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising WC, vanity unit with WHB, panel bath with telephone shower. Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Wall tiling, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- Front - Tarmac driveway and parking area, lawn, trees and shrubs.
Rear - Enclosed garden, paved patio and raised bed, lawn and shrubs.
- Garage: 8' 7'' x 17' 10'' (2.61m x 5.43m)
- Roller door, oil fired boiler, hot water cylinder, pressurised water system.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.