53 Tullyree Road
, Bryansford, Kilcoo
, BT34 5LD
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Gardens around house
This bungalow which sits in a spectacular location enjoys views across the County Down countryside which encompass Castlewellan Forest Park, Moneyscalp Wood, Tollymore Forest Park and toward the Mourne Mountains to the rear. The property has been extensively refurbished by the present occupants to provide a bright, airy and modern living space. A Firebird oil fired boiler has recently been installed as have hot water and cold water storage tanks. Additionally the property has been extensively replumbed. The well appointed and landscaped gardens compliment the internal presentation and set the seal on this exceptional property.
- Ground Floor
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall:
- Hardwood glazed entrance door, wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator, telephone point.
- Sitting Room: 15' 4'' x 12' 6'' (4.67m x 3.81m)
- Feature fireplace with gas stove, brick surround, tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. Television point, double radiator.
- Dining Room: 15' 0'' x 13' 3'' (4.57m x 4.04m)
- Wood burning stove linked to domestic hot water and central heating. Two double radiators. Open plan to Kitchen.
- Kitchen: 10' 2'' x 12' 5'' (3.10m x 3.78m)
- Range of high and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surfaces, 1½ bowl acrylic sink. Integrated double electric oven and four ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, double radiator.
- Utility Room:
- WC, WHB, plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor continued from Kitchen.
- Bedroom (1): 10' 7'' x 9' 11'' (3.22m x 3.02m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring, range of built in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 12' 3'' x 9' 11'' (3.73m x 3.02m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring, built in wardrobes. Single radiator, television point.
- Bedroom (3): 8' 5'' x 12' 6'' (2.56m x 3.81m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring, built in wardrobe. Single radiator, television point.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal WHB, panel bath. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, single radiator.
- Airing cupboard in hall
- Gardens around house.
Tarmac driveway/parking area.
Gravelled and paved areas around house.
uPVC oil storage tank. Outside security lights, outside tap.
- Garage: 11' 7'' x 26' 0'' (3.53m x 7.92m)
- Power, light, oil fired boiler, meter board.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.