56 Burrenbridge Road
, BT31 9HT
- 2 Sitting Rooms/Kitchen/Dining, 4 Bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Bathroom, Cloakroom, Utility Room
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Wood pellet heating
- Range of outbuildings
- Gravel parking, gardens, paddock and terraces around dwelling
- Dry stone boundary walls
- Mechanical ventilation heat recovery unit
- Views to Mourne Mountains
- Automated Security Gates
Detached Country Residence
This stunning family home was designed by the present owner, a Chartered Architect, to his own exacting standards. It was completed in June 2009 and featured in "Self Build and Improve Your Home" magazine in 2016. The open plan style caters for a modern style of living while the out buildings and dry stone walls hark back to more traditional times. The property has mature boundaries and enjoys excellent views toward the Mourne Mountains and Coastline and provides easy access to both Castlewellan and Newcastle in addition to all of the amenities of the Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Entrance Hall:
- Panelled and glazed wooden entrance door and side lights, Karndean flooring, two single radiators
- 2 Sitting Rooms/Kitchen/Dining
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 16' 1'' x 20' 0'' (4.91m x 6.09m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surface. Five ring gas hob, double high level oven, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Large island with 1½ bowl stainless steel sink. Extractor fan and canopy, porcelain tiled floor, double radiator.
- Sitting Room (1): 14' 8'' x 11' 7'' (4.47m x 3.52m)
- ABX wood burning stove with glass hearth, wood effect laminate flooring. Steps to kitchen area. French windows to sun terrace.
- Sitting Room (2): 16' 1'' x 14' 0'' (4.91m x 4.27m)
- Two double radiators. French windows to sun terrace, steps to kitchen.
- Utility Room: 10' 2'' x 6' 6'' (3.09m x 1.99m)
- Range of storage cupboards with laminate doors and work surface, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor continued from kitchen
- Low flush WC, pedestal WHB, large storage cupboard. Full wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor continued from utility, single radiator.
- Bedroom (1): 12' 3'' x 13' 3'' (3.73m x 4.04m) (approx. irregular shape)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 10' 8'' x 13' 3'' (3.24m x 4.04m) (both max)
- Built in wardrobe, double radiator
- Bedroom (3): 10' 7'' x 17' 6'' (3.23m x 5.34m) (both max)
- Built in wardrobe, double radiator.
- Bedroom (4) Master: 11' 3'' x 32' 7'' (3.44m x 9.94m)
- Double radiator.
- En Suite Dressing Room: 8' 3'' x 5' 9'' (2.51m x 1.74m) (irregular shape)
- Hanging and shelving space, dressing table
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Low flush WC, WHB in vanity unit. Easy access wet room shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Full wall tiling, single radiator, heated towel rail.
- Bathroom: 10' 2'' x 13' 3'' (3.1m x 4.05m) (both max)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, WHB in vanity unit, panel bath, walk in shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, double radiator
- Airing cupboard. French windows leading from hallway to garden.
- Range of buildings for storage and wood pellet boiler house, Hopper for wood pellets. Gravel parking area. Gardens, paddock and terraces around dwelling with dry stone boundary walls.
- Gravel parking area. Gardens, paddock and terraces around dwelling with dry stone boundary walls.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.