57 Bryansford Avenue
, BT33 0LG
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Integral Garage
- Tarmac Driveway
- Front and rear gardens
This detached bungalow is located conveniently to Newcastle town centre, promenade and Islands Park. The property enjoys views of the Mourne Mountains and has a garden and parking to the front and enclosed garden to the rear.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC Double glazed door.
- WC and WHB.
- Sitting Room: 17' 0'' x 16' 0'' (5.18m x 4.87m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Cornice ceiling, large picture window with excellent views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Dining Room: 9' 0'' x 14' 1'' (2.74m x 4.29m) (both widest)
- Open to Hall.
- Kitchen: 8' 11'' x 13' 11'' (2.72m x 4.24m)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. Door to back hall and integral garage.
- Bedroom (1): 9' 7'' x 19' 8'' (2.92m x 5.99m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobe and dressing table.
- En Suite:
- Comprising WC, WHB, shower cubicle with thermostat shower.
- Bedroom (2): 12' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.93m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom (3): 8' 11'' x 12' 6'' (2.72m x 3.81m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Coloured suite comprising WC, WHB, panel bath.
- Airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
- Integral garage: 14' 5'' x 20' 1'' (4.39m x 6.12m)
- Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, Belfast sink.
- Front - Tarmac driveway and parking area, lawn and shrubs.
Rear - Enclosed garden, lawn and shrubs.
Oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.