6 Ashleigh Heights
, BT33 0FZ
- Sitting Room, Family Room, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 4 Bedrooms (1 en suite), Bathroom, Utility Room, Cloakroom
- Integral Garage
- Oak internal doors
- Oak skirting and architrave to ground floor
- PVC Double glazed windows
- Oil fired heating
- Concrete floors between ground and first floor
- Views over Newcastle and the Mourne Mountains
This exceptionally well finished house is located in the exclusive residential development of Ashleigh Heights just off Tollymore Road. From its elevated site views are enjoyed over Newcastle and the Mourne Mountains. Easy access to Tollymore Park Forest, beaches, the Mourne countryside and Royal County Down Golf Course further enhance the many attractions of this location.
- Brick paved steps.
- Hardwood door with glazed side panels, oak floor, cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 12' 8'' x 19' 1'' (3.86m x 5.81m)
- Polished marble fireplace with polished granite hearth. Oak floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Family Room: 14' 5'' x 13' 7'' (4.39m x 4.14m) (both at widest)
- Oak floor, French doors to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 12' 8'' x 20' 2'' (3.86m x 6.14m)
- Range of high and low level units with oak doors and polished granite work surface and drainer, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink. Hotpoint high level double oven, ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Utility room: 11' 4'' x 5' 5'' (3.45m x 1.65m)
- Low level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine.
- WC, pedestal WHB, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Oak balustrade.
- Bedroom (1): 16' 8'' x 15' 4'' (5.08m x 4.67m)
- En suite - White suite comprising WC, vanity unit, quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2): 12' 8'' x 10' 7'' (3.86m x 3.22m)
- Bedroom (3): 12' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.86m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom (4): 12' 8'' x 12' 5'' (3.86m x 3.78m)
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal WHB, panel bath, shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Heated towel rail, wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Airing Cupboard
- Integral Garage: 14' 8'' x 17' 5'' (4.47m x 5.30m)
- Roller door, oil fired boiler.
- Front - Tarmac driveway and parking area. Trees, lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds. Rear - Enclosed garden with patio, lawn, trees and shrubs. PVC oil storage tank, water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.