68 Drumlee Road
, BT34 5JA
- Sitting Room, Living Room, Sun Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area/Living Area
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom, Shower Room, Utility Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Oil Fired Heating
- Detached Garage with loft room above
- Spacious landscaped garden
- Views over the countryside
This substantial family home occupies a spacious site which enjoys views of the countryside towards the Mourne Mountains. The location is rural but the proximity to main roads opens up many commuting roads to local towns and cities. The property has been finished to a very good standard and the gardens have been tastefully landscaped. There are ample car parking spaces and large garage to the rear which has a large bedroom/games room above.
- PVC double glazed door and side window, tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- Pine glazed door and side panel, tiled floor. Cloak cupboard, recessed lighting.
- Sitting Room: 13' 8'' x 13' 8'' (4.16m x 4.16m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth. Oak polished floor, built-in book shelves. Door to Sun Lounge, television point, telephone point.
- Sun Lounge: 11' 9'' x 12' 4'' (3.58m x 3.76m)
- Oak polished floor, double glazed door to patio. Pine tongue and groove ceiling, recessed lighting, telephone point, television point.
- Living Room: 14' 8'' x 13' 8'' (4.47m x 4.16m) (both widest)
- Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth (antique), oak polished floor. French doors to kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area/Living Area: 25' 7'' x 13' 8'' (7.79m x 4.16m)
- High and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surface, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, Rangemaster cooker with six gas burner hob, two ovens and heating drawer. Extractor canopy with brick feature chimney. Tiled floor, part wall tiling, recessed lighting. Feature brick wall with French doors.
- Back Hall
- Drying Cupboard
- Utility Room: 7' 9'' x 6' 5'' (2.36m x 1.95m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Shower Room: 7' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.36m x 2.06m)
- WC, WHB, shower cubicle with electric shower, laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Staircase with pine newel post and balustrade.
- Large landing with Sitting Area or Study Area. Airing cupboard, walk-in Airing cupboard.
- Bedroom (1): 14' 8'' x 13' 8'' (4.47m x 4.16m) (both widest)
- En Suite Shower Room: 11' 2'' x 6' 2'' (3.40m x 1.88m) (both widest)
- WC, pedestal WHB, shower cubicle with power shower.
- Bedroom (2): 13' 8'' x 13' 8'' (4.16m x 4.16m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (3): 13' 7'' x 10' 6'' (4.14m x 3.20m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal WHB, panel bath, shower cubicle with power shower.
- Front - Tarmac driveway, gate, outside lights, lawns, tree and shrubs. Wooden summerhouse, old granite kerb stones.
Rear - Tarmac parking area, raised beds with gravel and shrubs, PVC oil tank.
- Detached Garage: 18' 1'' x 18' 1'' (5.51m x 5.51m)
- Light and power. Electric door, oil fired boiler.
- Wooden and deck to loft: 19' 2'' x 19' 3'' (5.84m x 5.86m)
- Light, power and radiator.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.