9 Seacliff Close
, BT33 0LH
- Sitting Room, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room
- 5 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Oil Fired Heating
- Tarmac driveway and parking area
Detached Chalet Bungalow
Outstanding views typify properties in Seacliff Close and this one is no exception. From its elevated position it enjoys a panorama from the Slieve Donard Hotel, to St John's Point, the Isle of Man and South toward Annalong. Spacious family accommodation in this quiet, popular, residential location which complement the views are sure to create excellent interest in this desirable home.
- Stairs to open porch
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC double glazed door, telephone point, cloak cupboard. Airing cupboard. Cornice ceiling, glazed door to Sitting Room.
- Sitting Room: 14' 1'' x 17' 7'' (4.29m x 5.36m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with mahogany surround, polished marble and granite inset and granite hearth. Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture window with uninterrupted views over Dundrum Bay.
- Living Room: 11' 6'' x 10' 4'' (3.50m x 3.15m)
- Glazed door from Hallway, picture window with uninterrupted views of Dundrum Bay.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 11' 8'' x 13' 11'' (3.55m x 4.24m)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 5' 10'' x 9' 9'' (1.78m x 2.97m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1): 14' 2'' x 11' 10'' (4.31m x 3.60m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising WC, pedestal WHB, shower cubicle with electric shower. Wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2): 11' 2'' x 9' 9'' (3.40m x 2.97m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal WHB, panel bath with telephone shower. Tiled floor, wall tiling.
- First Floor
- Pine newel post and balustrade, landing with under eaves storage cupboards.
- Bedroom (3): 14' 1'' x 10' 2'' (4.29m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom (4): 11' 6'' x 8' 5'' (3.50m x 2.56m) (both widest)
- Under eaves storage.
- Bedroom (5): 11' 8'' x 13' 10'' (3.55m x 4.21m) (both widest)
- Picture window with views of Dundrum Bay, under eaves storage.
- Tarmac parking area, tarmac driveway to rear of house with concrete yard. PVC oil tank, steps to rear garden.
- Garage: 14' 2'' x 19' 8'' (4.31m x 5.99m)
- Electric up and over door, oil fired boiler.
- Basement Store: 33' 3'' x 14' 0'' (10.13m x 4.26m)
- Divided into 3 sections.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.