Outline Specification: House Type - Donard - Approx. 2550 sq.ft.
· 4 reception rooms with generous glazing for maximised natural light.
· 4 well proportioned bedrooms, master en suite.
· Generous well planned kitchen enabling optional combination with family room.
· Separate utility room.
· Large entrance hall with open well staircase to generous landing with optional minstrel gallery and double
volume over vestibule.
· Ground Floor cloakroom suite.
· High ceilings to entrance hall and reception rooms with decorative cornicing to hallway.
· Hardwood exterior doors with moulded slips and fanlights to front.
· 4 panel internal doors with leaded fanlights to ground floor doors – white oak.
· Deep moulded skirtings and architraves.
· uPVC white frames with double glazing.
· Feature stonework to entrance door.
· Cobble effect driveways and paths.
· Redland Valentia Slate roof.
· Concrete slabs to first floor.
· Powder coated cast aluminium guttering.
· Oil fired pressurised central heating.
· Main powered smoke detection.
· Security alarm installed (option to upgrade)
· Wooden panelling around front windows internally.
· Front and rear lawns sown out.
· Black painted garden railings.
· Optional Central vacuum cleaning system.
· Optional hardwood floors.
· Optional underfloor heating.
· NHBC 10 year guarantee.
· NHBC Electrical Specification.
Kitchen Wall Tiling £500
New Homes Selection Procedure:
James Wilson & Son will be pleased to advise on site availability and house types. Initially a 24 hour hold
can be given be the negotiator for your selected site. Within 24 hours we must ask you to lodge with us a
Site Reservation Fee of £1000 (cheque made payable to Donnelly Neary & Donnelly) which will be on
Contract Acceptance, convert to part deposit (up until this stage any monies paid are fully refundable).
When your chosen site is released for sale you will be granted not less than 3 weeks to sign and return the
building agreement and contract documents along with a 10% deposit, balance monies will be requested
on the completion of the property. After 3 weeks, if a reservation extension can not be granted, the site
must return to available status.
SITE: 17 - £325,000 Price includes sun lounge.
SOLICITOR: Donnelly, Neary & Donnelly.
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.