Outline Specification: House Type - Semi-Detacehd House.
· Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 3 bedrooms (1 en suite), Bathroom.
· Flush walnut/beech doors with stainless ironmongery.
· Glass infill to hardwood contemporary square edge newels with hardwood handrail.
· 150 mm square edge skirting and 100mm architraves with painted finish.
· Gardens front and rear laid out with beds.
· Close board fencing to boundary.
· NHBC electrical specification.
· Price includes fireplace.
· Price includes kitchen, choice of doors and work top, white goods, integrated fridge freezer, oven, hob, fan and washing machine.
· Price includes sanity ware to main bathroom, cloakroom and en suite.
· Price includes oil fired central heating.
· Price includes NIE connection.
· NHBC warranty.
Optional Turnkey package.
· Engineered oak floors to bedrooms, lounge, hallways and living room.
· Tiled floors to bathroom, cloakroom and en suite.
· Tile walls to 1.5 high to bathroom, cloakroom and en suite. Shower area full height .
· Carpet to stairs.
· Walls and ceilings painted.
· Total for turnkey package £11,500.
New Homes Selection Procedure:
James Wilson & Son will be pleased to advise on site availability and house types. Initially a 24 hour hold can
be given be the negotiator for your selected site. Within 24 hours we must ask you to lodge with us a Site
Reservation Fee of £1000 (cheque made payable to Donnelly Neary & Donnelly) which will be on Contract
Acceptance, convert to part deposit (up until this stage any monies paid are fully refundable). When your chosen site is released for sale you will be granted not less than 3 weeks to sign and return the building agreement and contract documents along with a 10% deposit, balance monies will be requested on the completion of the property. After 3 weeks, if a reservation extension can not be granted, the site must return to available status.
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.