Ashleigh, Bryansford Road, Newcastle, Down, BT33 0FD
Price £ 300,000
- For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Outline Specification: House Type - Donard
- 4 reception rooms with generous glazing for maximised natural light.
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms, master en suite, guest room en suite.
- Generous well planned kitchen enabling optional combination with family room.
- Separate utility room.
- Large entrance hall with open well staircase to generous landing with optional minstrel gallery and double volume over vestibule.
- Ground Floor cloakroom suite.
- High ceilings to entrance hall and reception rooms with decorative cornicing to hallway.
- Hardwood exterior doors with moulded slips and fanlights to front.
- 4 panel internal doors with leaded fanlights to ground floor doors - white oak.
- Deep moulded skirtings and architraves.
- uPVC white frames with double glazing.
- Feature stonework to entrance door.
- Cobble effect driveways and paths.
- Redland Valentia Slate roof.
- Concrete slabs to first floor.
- Powder coated cast aluminium guttering.
- Oil fired pressurised central heating.
- Main powered smoke detection.
- Security alarm installed (option to upgrade)
- Wooden panelling around front windows internally.
- Front and rear lawns sown out.
- Black painted garden railings.
- Central vacuum cleaning system.
- Optional hardwood floors.
- Optional underfloor heating.
- NHBC 10 year guarantee.
- NHBC Electrical Specification.
"The Donard" Ashleigh's location on Bryansford Road is in the most prestigious residential area of Newcastle and consequently the development offers an extremely rare opportunity to obtain a new high quality home in a much sought after area. Views of the Mourne Mountains, convenience to parks, Main Street, schools and all Newcastle's other amenities, plus easy access to forest parks, the world famous Royal County Down Golf Course, horse riding and a host of other rural pursuits combine to make this a very desirable family environment. Quality of build, design and appearance will ensure many years of low maintenance and worry free occupation of what have proven to be exceptional, traditional family homes.
- Photographs of a similar house on site.
- P.C. Allowances: Kitchen Â£7000 Bathrooms Â£3000 Kitchen Wall Tiling Â£500 Fireplace Â£1500
- The plans shown above are provided to give an approximate layout guide the final plans will include some extras not shown ie. sun lounge and Larger utility room.
- The site map shown may have some slight alterations.
- New Homes Selection Procedure: When your chosen site is released for sale you will be granted not less than 3 weeks to sign and return the building agreement and contract documents. After 3 weeks, if a reservation extension cannot be granted, the site must return to available status.
- PRICE LIST SITE: 15 - Â£300,000 - Price includes sun lounge. STAGE PAYMENTS: 10% Deposit, 50% Roof on, Balance on completion.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to his property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.