Millstone, 7 Bryansford Village, Newcastle, Co Down, BT33 0PT
Offers in the region of £ 265,000
- For Sale
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining/Living Area, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Porch.
- Double Story Outbuilding with Workshop and Storage.
- Oil Fired Central Heating with modern condensing boiler.
- Double Glazed Iroko Windows (except porch)
- Secluded Gardens and Patios to side and rear of property.
As the address indicates, this exceptional listed residence, the front portion of which was built in 1830, is one of the original homes of Bryansford Village. The house, which has been sensitively extended to the rear is exceptionally well presented, both internally and externally, with the extremely well kept gardens echoing the quality of the house. Both the house and gardens are deceptively large. Being located in the village the property is able to easily access Tollymore Forest Park and the other amenities of the Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, including the towns of Newcastle, Castlewellan and Dundrum. Additionally the dwelling enjoys unobstructed views to the Mourne Mountains and Irish Sea.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Terracotta tiled floor, wood tongue and groove wall and ceiling panelling, radiator. Pine glazed door to Sitting Room.
SITTING ROOM:17' 6" x 15' 2" (c. 5.33m x 4.62m)
- (both widest) Brick feature fireplace with wooden mantlepiece and quarry tiled hearth. Part quarry tiled floor, pine ceiling beams, cast iron radiators.
DINING ROOM:10' 10" x 14' 5" (c. 3.30m x 4.39m)
- (both widest) Brick fireplace with quarry tiled hearth and built in glazed unit, pine ceiling beams, part quarry tiled floor. French door to patio.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA:14' 3" x 23' 5" (c. 4.34m x 7.14m)
- Range of high and low level units with pitch pine handmade doors and solid beech work surface, double Belfast style sink. Wicker drawers with granite surface, oil fired Aga with brick surround, Neff 2 burner gas hob. Part wall tiling, recessed lighting, tiled floor to Kitchen and pine polished floor to Living Area. Wooden pine beams, French doors to patio.
UTILITY ROOM:5' 10" x 8' 5" (c. 1.78m x 2.57m)
- High and low level units with pine doors and laminate work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, side window.
- Iroko tongue and groove door, tiled floor.
CLOAKROOM WITH W.C:
- W.C, corner WHB, part wall panelling, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- STAIRCASE TO BEDROOM 1.
- FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM (1):12' 5" x 14' 4" (c. 3.78m x 4.37m)
- (both widest) Vanity unit with WHB, pine doors, pine beams and part pine panelling.
- GROUND FLOOR
- STAIRCASE TO BEDROOM 2, 3 AND BATHROOM.
- FIRST FLOOR
MASTER BEDROOM:15' 9" x 14' 5" (c. 4.80m x 4.39m)
- (both widest) Built-in wardrobes with reclaimed pine doors, part pine tongue and groove wall panelling, folding ladder to roofspace.
BEDROOM (3):16' 2" x 10' 0" (c. 4.93m x 3.05m)
- Built-in wardrobe, built-in work benches, doors to under eaves storage.
BATHROOM:8' 7" x 13' 1" (c. 2.62m x 3.99m)
- (both widest) Panel bath, W.C, bidet, Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Part pine tongue and groove wall panelling.
- Built in cupboard and airing cupbard.
- Gravel path with trees and shrubs to gravel parking areas to both sides of house. Enclosed garden with gravel and paved path, wooden decking area. Trees and shrubs (greenhouse excluded).
- Gravel driveway leading to back, paved and gravel yard opening to patio with decked area and leading through stone arch to front. Enclosed yard with coal bunker, PVC oil storage tank and condenser boiler. Further rear garden through arch laid out in crazy paving with wooden surround raised beds and barbeque area.
WORKSHOP:9' 9" x 14' 5" (c. 2.97m x 4.39m)
- Light and power points. Door to rear patio.
STORE:12' 0" x 14' 8" (c. 3.66m x 4.47m)
- Light and power. Wooden stairs to first floor loft.
LOFT:23' 4" x 14' 9" (c. 7.11m x 4.50m)
- TENURE: Freehold.
- SOLICITOR: Colman R Hanna Solicitors, Newcastle.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.