117 Bann Road, Castlewellan, Co Down, BT31 9AE
Offers in the region of £ 199,950
- For Sale
- Commercial Land
- The building site and the buildings are located within the lands and accessed by a laneway from the County Road. Additionally the lands enjoy good road frontage.
- Planning Application No. Q/2010/0182/F
Building Site with Full Planning Permission for Erection of replacement dwelling and garage c 9.8 acres (DARD Registered area), General Purpose Shed and Stable Block
GENERAL PURPOSE SHED:22' 1" x 45' 6" (c. 6.73m x 13.87m)
- Block and corrugated walls, insulated corrugated roof, vehicle doors and pedestrian door. Concrete floor, power, light and water.
STABLE BLOCK:28' 11" x 47' 11" (c. 8.81m x 14.61m)
- Block and concrete walls, insulated corrugated roof, concrete floor. Sliding doors at both ends. Seven stables and tack room with loft above. Power, light and water.
- Water, electricity and septic tank on site.
- By appointment with the agents.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.