1 Castleview Close, Dundrum, Co Down, BT33 0SH
Offers in the region of £ 290,000
- For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms (2 with en suite), Bathroom, Cloakroom, Utility Room.
- Integral Garage.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Mahogany Double Glazed.
- Gardens to front, side and rear.
This spacious family home was built four years ago and finished to the present owners' high specification. The original and distinctive layout is enhanced by extensive use of picture and feature windows providing a particularly bright and airy atmosphere. The attention to internal detail is reflected in the beautifully landscaped gardens which optimize the position of the site and capitalise on its views to Dundrum Inner Bay.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Mahogany tongue and groove door, tiled floor, telephone point.
- W.C, WHB, tiled floor.
- Solid walnut floor.
DINING ROOM:15' 11" x 16' 2" (c. 4.85m x 4.93m)
- (including hall) Open plan to hall, walnut floor. Built in book shelving, door to patio.
SITTING ROOM:15' 11" x 11' 10" (c. 4.85m x 3.61m)
- (both widest) Walnut fireplace with slate inset and hearth, walnut floor, built in shelving, floor to ceiling windows with southern aspect. Wired for flat screen television above fireplace, wired for Hi Fi.
FAMILY ROOM:15' 10" x 11' 9" (c. 4.83m x 3.58m)
- (both widest) Walnut floor, built in shelving, provision for gas fire.
KITCHEN:11' 6" x 18' 3" (c. 3.51m x 5.56m)
- (both widest) High and low level units with maple doors and granite work surfaces, Rangemaster double oven and 5 burner gas hob, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher. Rangemaster stainless steel extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Island unit with breakfast bar and granite top. Recessed lights, tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM/BACK HALL:7' 0" x 11' 2" (c. 2.13m x 3.40m)
- (both widest) Units with maple doors and laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine.
- Ash open tread staircase to First Floor. Ministral Gallery.
- FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM (1):20' 11" x 15' 8" (c. 6.38m x 4.78m)
- (both widest) Velux window system, two built-in wardrobes.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising W.C, vanity unit, shower cubicle with glass door and side panel, thermostat shower. Tiled floor, part wall tiling, Velux window system.
BEDROOM (2):19' 5" x 12' 2" (c. 5.92m x 3.71m)
- (both widest) Built in wardrobe. Velux window system.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- W.C, corner WHB, shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Wall tiling, tiled floor.
BEDROOM (3):11' 7" x 13' 3" (c. 3.53m x 4.04m)
- (both widest) Built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (4):11' 9" x 12' 5" (c. 3.58m x 3.78m)
- (both widest) Built in desk and cupboard.
- White suite comprising W.C, vanity unit, free standing bath, cupboard. Tiled floor, wall tiling.
INTEGRAL GARAGE:10' 9" x 22' 1" (c. 3.28m x 6.73m)
- Up and over door.
- Front - Tarmac driveway and parking area, raised gravel beds.
- Side - South facing patio with lawn and wooden fencing surround bamboo hedging.
- Rear - Paved path and patio, raised lawn and flowerbeds.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.