57 South Promenade, Newcastle, Co Down, BT33 0EY
Offers in the region of £ 330,000
- For Sale
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed
- Many original features including doors, architraves and staircase
- Sea views
- Double Garage and Vehicular access to rear.
- (shop's fixtures, fittings and stock may be purchased at valuation)
Nearbuy Convenience Store with Family Living Accommodation. The sale of this property represents a rare opportunity to purchase a business as a going concern in Newcastle. The present owner has traded successfully for around fourteen years with the business expanding, partly through a delivery service, during that time, additionally strong ice-cream and newspaper sales underpin the business. Further expansion is possible for an enterprising purchaser. In addition to the business there is extensive residential accommodation which enjoys superb views over Dundrum Bay and the further Irish sea with the amenities of the Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty literally on the doorstep.
- GROUND FLOOR
No. 57A SHOP:17' 0" x 24' 10" (c. 5.18m x 7.57m)
- WHB and WC
Store Room11' 10" x 4' 4" (c. 3.61m x 1.32m)
Store Room:11' 1" x 10' 7" (c. 3.38m x 3.23m)
Store Room11' 5" x 13' 9" (c. 3.48m x 4.19m)
No. 57 HOUSE:
- Panelled entrance door.
- Glazed and panelled entrance door and side light. Ceramic tiled floor, wainscutting, double radiator. Cornice ceiling, telephone point.
OFFICE:13' 5" x 15' 10" (c. 4.09m x 4.83m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring, double radiator. Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
SITTING ROOM:12' 10" x 11' 5" (c. 3.91m x 3.48m)
- Wainscutting, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA:12' 0" x 19' 6" (c. 3.66m x 5.94m)
- (both max) Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, stainless steel Turin bowl sink, integrated five ring Beaumatic gas hob, extractor canopy and fan. Integrated double Creda oven, integrated Sharp microwave oven. Plumbed for dishwasher, part wall tiling, part wainscutting. Two double radiators, breakfast bar.
UTILITY ROOM:5' 6" x 11' 3" (c. 1.68m x 3.43m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer. Part wall tiling.
BOILER ROOM/STORE ROOM:8' 8" x 5' 2" (c. 2.64m x 1.57m)
- W.C, WHB.
- Original staircase with mahogany rail and polished balusters.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
BATHROOM:8' 5" x 10' 4" (c. 2.57m x 3.15m)
- (both max) White suite comprising low flush W.C, bidet, pedestal WHB, panel bath with telephone shower, corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, pine tongue and groove ceiling. Airing cupboard, double radiator.
BEDROOM (1):11' 11" x 7' 11" (c. 3.63m x 2.41m)
- Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM (2):12' 9" x 9' 7" (c. 3.89m x 2.92m)
- WHB in vanity unit, double radiator.
SITTING ROOM:13' 6" x 17' 8" (c. 4.11m x 5.38m)
- (both max) Range of bookshelves and storage units. Double radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
BEDROOM (3):8' 10" x 9' 1" (c. 2.69m x 2.77m)
- Laminate floor
BEDROOM (4):13' 10" x 12' 8" (c. 4.22m x 3.86m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes and shelves, WHB in vanity unit. Cornice ceiling, double radiator.
BEDROOM (5):17' 3" x 11' 6" (c. 5.26m x 3.51m)
- (both max) Cornice ceiling, double radiator.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal WHB, shower cubicle with Gainsborough electric shower. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, single radiator.
- To front - Forecourt.
- To rear - Enclosed yard. Enclosed garden with lawn, trees, shrubs, greenhouse. Parking area with access from Bath Lane.
GARAGE:15' 5" x 16' 6" (c. 4.70m x 5.03m)
- uPVC oil storage tank.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.