14 Hollybush Road, Dundrum, Co Down, BT33 0NT
Offers in the region of £ 139,950
- For Sale
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Dual System Heating - Oil Fired Central Heating and Boiler Stove
- Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
- Garage and Utility Room
- Partly floored roof space for storage
Detached Cottage This Cottage is located on a quiet country road but is within easy commuting distance of many local towns such as Newcastle, Castlewellan and Downpatrick.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Ceramic tiled floor, single radiator.
SITTING ROOM:14' 3" x 19' 2" (c. 4.34m x 5.84m)
- Fireplace with multi fuel stove (interlinked to central heating), tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring, television point, two double radiators. Recessed ceiling lights, cornice ceiling, telephone point.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA:14' 2" x 8' 5" (c. 4.32m x 2.57m)
- Range of high and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surface. Integrated Creda hob and double oven. Plumbed for dishwasher, part wall tiling, single radiator.
BEDROOM (1):10' 6" x 10' 0" (c. 3.20m x 3.05m)
- Built-in wardrobe, double radiator.
BEDROOM (2):11' 6" x 8' 9" (c. 3.51m x 2.67m)
- (plus robes) (both max) Range of built-in wardrobes, WHB in vanity unit. Single radiator, telephone point.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal WHB, panel bath, shower cubicle with electric shower. Full wall tiling, single radiator.
- Plumbed and vented for washing machine.Radiator.
- Aluminium folding ladder to partially floored roofspace.
GARAGE:20' 7" x 21' 3" (c. 6.27m x 6.48m)
- L Shaped. Power and light. Floored storage loft and small room above garage accessed by folding ladder.
UTILITY ROOM:14' 11" x 6' 10" (c. 4.55m x 2.08m)
- Oil fired boiler. Storage cupboards. Work surface with stainless sink, plumbed for washing machine.
- Gravel driveway and parking area, paved area to front, general purpose store. Three kennels, patio to rear, garden to side, water taps, oil storage tank.
- TENURE: Freehold.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.