25 King Street, Newcastle, Co Down, BT33 0HD
Offers in or Around £ 249,000
- For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Sitting Room/Dining Room, First Floor Living Room, Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms (1 en suite), Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Balconies to front and rear
- Oil Fired Heating
- Exceptional well finished property
- Views over Dundrum Bay
King Street, and the general harbour area, is the oldest and most traditional part of Newcastle. This property has an elevated position and enjoys views over Dundrum Bay from both ground and first floors. Patios and decking to the rear lead to a large garden extending to Donard Forest. The property is excellent condition and offers good family accommodation.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Mahogany door, part wall panelling. Cloak cupboard. Pine tongue and groove ceiling.
SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM:13' 8" x 22' 8" (c. 4.17m x 6.91m)
- (both widest) Pine polished floor, fireplace with cast iron Dovre stove, tiled hearth and pine mantlepiece. French doors to rear patio.
KITCHEN:17' 3" x 8' 4" (c. 5.26m x 2.54m)
- Schreiber kitchen. Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and granite work surface (except one) with Belfast sink. Bosch stainless steel integrated oven, Sharp integrated microwave oven, 5 burner Bosch hob. Stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher. Recessed lighting, pine polished floor.
BEDROOM (1):9' 10" x 11' 10" (c. 3.00m x 3.61m)
- (both widest) Pine polished floor, built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2):9' 11" x 9' 10" (c. 3.02m x 3.00m)
- Pine polished floor, built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3):9' 5" x 9' 9" (c. 2.87m x 2.97m)
- (both widest).
- FIRST FLOOR
LIVING ROOM:10' 10" x 21' 10" (c. 3.30m x 6.65m)
- (both widest) Pine polished floor, balcony to front with views over Dundrum Bay. Rear balcony with pathway to garden.
BEDROOM (4):11' 4" x 18' 0" (c. 3.45m x 5.49m)
- (both widest) Pine polished floor.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- W.C, Quadrant shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostat shower, bidet, vanity unit. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, velux window.
WALK-IN AIRING CUPBOARD:
- Suite comprising panel bath, pedestal WHB, W.C. Tiled floor.
- Driveway with car port to side. Garden with path, trees, lawn and beds.
- Enclosed rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM/WORKSHOP:11' 0" x 7' 4" (c. 3.35m x 2.24m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, built-in work bench, light and power.
- Boiler house, PVC oil storage tank, brick paver patio. Steps to garden and first floor decked patio, paved patio area. Large garden extending to Donard Forest.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.