Knocksticken Road, (250m East of no.12), Clough, Co Down, BT30 8RE
Offers in the region of £ 170,000
- For Sale
- Commercial Land
Two Building Sites with Full Planning Permission for one Contemporary Style House and one Barn Conversion Located off a quiet road within the original grounds of The Mountpanther Estate these spacious building sites extend to approximately 2 acres in total. Planning permission has been granted for a contemporary style detached house and a barn conversion, both have been designed to take full advantage of the spectacular views of the County Down countryside.
- (Site plan shown is for identification purposes only, boundaries and site access may differ slightly from those shown).
- PLANNING PERMISSION:
- NEW BUILD: R/2010/0918/F DATE: 10/06/2011
- BARN CONVERSION: R/2009/1074/F DATE: 27/04/2010
- Consideration may be given to selling the sites individually
- PLANS AND MAPS:
- House plans and site access can be viewed in our office.
- Water and electricity nearby. Septic tank required.
- On site at any time.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.