Ballylough Road, Castlewellan, Co Down, BT31 9JQ
Offers in the region of £ 140,000
- For Sale
- Commercial Land
- Planning Permission: - R/2011/0332/F Permission for a single storey dwelling and garage.
- Services:- Electricity and water convenient. Septic tank to be installed.
- Tenure: Freehold.
- Viewing: On Site at any time.
- Agricultural Land c6.5 acres
Building Site with Full Planning Permission and c6.5 acres agricultural land
- The lands lie adjacent to the above site and have a separate access from Ballylough Road. Representing good grazing these lands offer a rare opportunity to obtain a site with land in this sought after area.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.