160m south of 17 Derryneill Road, Ballyward, Castlewellan, Co Down, BT31
Offers Around £ 225,000
- For Sale
- Commercial Land
- Building Site with Full Planning Permission
The site extends to approximately ¾ acre and is situated in a popular residential area with pleasant outlook and convenient to Leitrim village and main Banbridge/Castlewellan Road.
- Planning Permission: Planning Permission No. Q/2005/1165/RM. Granted 16th August 2006.
- Full planning permission for a 1 Â½ storey dwelling of approximately 2000 sq ft GEA, plus garage.
- The site line land on the north west of the site is not being sold, but the purchaser will be granted an easement. The reason being is that the vendor has a water supply pipe crossing this area.
- Services: Electricity and water convenient, septic tank to be installed.
- Tenure: Freehold.
- Viewing: On site at any time.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to his property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.