36 Ballywillwill Road, Castlewellan, Co Down, BT31 9LF
Offers Around £ 400,000
- For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Detached house in c.1 acre of garden.
- 2 Reception, 4 Bedrooms (1 with en suite), Kitchen/Dining Area, Bathroom, Utility Room.
- Wooden double glazed.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Under floor heating at ground floor.
- Galvanised rain water goods.
- Tongue and groove internal doors.
- Main fenestration towards south and east. Small windows to north.
Architecturally designed specifically for the site, this substantial two storey home enjoys unrestricted views south to the Mournes and the Irish sea and is backed to the north by Slieve Croob. The design incorporates a passive heating system, with small windows to the east and north and large areas of glazing to the south and west, which, in conjunction with the stone wall in the sun room, maximizes the thermal qualities of the house. Located approximately 9 miles from Ballynahinch and approximately 23 miles from Belfast City Centre the location gives easy access to Belfast and the remainder of the Province.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Tongue and groove panelled entrance door, stone flagged floor, cloak cupboard.
- Panelled and glazed entrance door with glass brick side lights, stone flagged hall continued from porch. Staircase to first floor.
SITTING ROOM:17' 4" x 12' 3" (c. 5.28m x 3.73m)
- Fireplace with slate tiled hearth, polished oak floor. French windows to Sun Room.
SUN ROOM:17' 9" x 6' 6" (c. 5.41m x 1.98m)
- (both at widest) Stone flagged floor, eyeball ceiling lights, French windows to patio. Feature stone wall which acts as radiator from sun room.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA:19' 3" x 12' 10" (c. 5.87m x 3.91m)
- (both max) Range of kitchen units with paint finish doors and laminate work surface, 1Â½ bowl stainless steel sink, integrated Smeg gas hob, integrated Smeg electric oven, integrated De Dietrich dishwasher, integrated De Dietrich extractor fan and canopy. Polished oak floor, recessed ceiling lights, telephone point.
UTILITY ROOM:9' 6" x 5' 6" (c. 2.90m x 1.68m)
- (both max) Range of built in units with laminate doors and work surface, ceramic "London" sink, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1):12' 10" x 10' 5" (c. 3.91m x 3.18m)
- Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2):13' 6" x 10' 9" (c. 4.11m x 3.28m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal WHB, panel bath with shower screen and Aqualisa shower. Airing cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, part wall tiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
MASTER BEDROOM:15' 5" x 12' 11" (c. 4.70m x 3.94m)
- Range of built in wardrobes, two double radiators.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:9' 8" x 9' 7" (c. 2.95m x 2.92m)
- White suite comprising wrap around shower enclosure, pedestal WHB, low flush WC, heated towel rail, bidet.
BEDROOM (4):14' 10" x 12' 10" (c. 4.52m x 3.91m)
- Built in wardrobe, double radiator.
GARAGE:11' 3" x 19' 5" (c. 3.43m x 5.92m)
- Electric controlled roller door, loft storage, power and light.
WORKSHOP:11' 3" x 13' 1" (c. 3.43m x 3.99m)
- Belfast sink, power and light.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to his property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.