2 Creeghduff Road, Seaforde, Co Down, BT30 8NJ
Offers Around £ 359,000
- For Sale
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Area, Living Room, 3 Bedrooms (1 en suite), Bathroom, Utility Room, W.C.
- Mahogany double glazed windows
- Oil fired heating.
- Winding tarmac driveway with parking area.
- Outstanding mature gardens laid out in lawns with flowerbeds, shrubs and
- mature trees.
- Wooden workshop/stable with light and power.
- Wooden sun house.
This impressive family home was originally built to a particularly high specification and has been rigorously maintained by the present owners. Attention to detail and high quality within the house is complemented by the mature gardens which are both very well landscaped and stocked.
- GROUND FLOOR
ENTRANCE HALL:10' 11" x 15' 11" (c. 3.33m x 4.85m)
- (both widest) Mahogany tongue and groove Gothic style door, leaded glass side windows, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, radiator cover.
SITTING ROOM:15' 0" x 19' 9" (c. 4.57m x 6.02m)
- (into bay) Antique cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, television point, radiator cover, steps to raised Dining Room with mahogany balustrade.
DINING ROOM:15' 5" x 8' 11" (c. 4.70m x 2.72m)
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, radiator cover. Mahogany glazed French doors to Conservatory.
CONSERVATORY:14' 2" x 15' 4" (c. 4.32m x 4.67m)
- (both widest) Irish slate floor, built in shelves, mahogany double glazed windows. Double doors to garden.
KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING AREA:24' 4" x 11' 9" (c. 7.42m x 3.58m)
- (both widest) High and low level units with chestnut doors and laminate work surfaces, high level double oven, ceramic hob. Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, 1Â½ bowl stainless steel sink set into bay window, extractor fan, part wall tiling, under cupboard lighting. Sitting Area with access to Dining Room.
LIVING ROOM:11' 0" x 15' 2" (c. 3.35m x 4.62m)
- (both widest) Antique cast iron fireplace with brass inset and slate hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, bay window with window seat.
- Built in units with stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler. WC and WHB.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Staircase with mahogany handrails and newel posts and barley-sugar twist balusters.
- Radiator cover, ceiling rose, Gothic style window overlooking front gardens.
BEDROOM (1):15' 7" x 20' 4" (c. 4.75m x 6.20m)
- (both widest) Dormer window with Gothic style frame. Built in double wardrobe.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising WC, pedestal WHB, shower cubicle with electric shower, radiator cover.
BEDROOM (2):10' 10" x 10' 2" (c. 3.30m x 3.10m)
- (both widest) Built in double wardrobe, radiator cover.
BEDROOM (3):15' 3" x 11' 0" (c. 4.65m x 3.35m)
- (both widest) Built in double wardrobe, radiator cover, dormer window.
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal WHB, bath with mahogany plinth panels. Airing cupboard.
- Spacious landscaped gardens extending to approximately Â¾ acre. Winding tarmac driveway with parking area. Outstanding mature gardens laid out in lawns with flowerbeds, shrubs and mature trees. Wooden workshop/stable with light and power. Wooden sun house.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to his property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.