15 Meadowvale Avenue, Newcastle, Down, BT33 0UF
Offers Around £ 230,000
- For Sale
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 3 Receptions, 5 Bedrooms (1 en suite), Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Oak Woodgrain PVC Double Glazed
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed garden to rear
This exceptionally well finished property is located in the popular Meadowvale development off Tollymore Road. The house can be used with either four or five bedrooms and still provides three excellent reception rooms. Newcastle and its range of facilities and amenities are approximately one mile away thus providing easy access from this secluded location.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood door with leaded glass panel and side panel, oak floor, telephone point. Glazed double doors to Sitting Room.
SITTING ROOM:12' 8" x 18' 10" (c. 3.86m x 5.74m)
- (both widest) Contemporary style fireplace with gas fire, cornice ceiling, television point.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA:20' 0" x 12' 0" (c. 6.10m x 3.66m)
- High and low level units with beech doors and laminate work surfaces, Zanussi built in high level oven, ceramic hob, 1Â½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, under cupboard lighting, recessed lights. Tiled floor, part wall tiling, Breakfast Bar, archway to Sun Lounge.
SUN ROOM:10' 1" x 9' 11" (c. 3.07m x 3.02m)
- Feature brick walls, recessed lights, tiled floor, French doors to patio.
FAMILY ROOM:9' 2" x 10' 4" (c. 2.79m x 3.15m)
- Fireplace with oak surround and polished granite hearth, laminate floor, television point.
UTILITY ROOM:5' 7" x 11' 1" (c. 1.70m x 3.38m)
- High and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, cloak cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1):12' 8" x 9' 1" (c. 3.86m x 2.77m)
- Laminate floor.
- WC, pedestal WHB, part wall tiling, tiled floor.
STUDY/BEDROOM (5):9' 2" x 6' 6" (c. 2.79m x 1.98m)
- Laminate floor.
- SOLID WHITE OAK BALUSTRADE AND NEWEL POSTS
- FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM (2):12' 8" x 15' 6" (c. 3.86m x 4.72m)
- (both widest) Walk in double wardrobe. Ensuite comprising WC, vanity unit with spot lights and shelving, quadrant shower cubicle with power shower, wall tiling, tiled floor.
- White suite comprising corner spa bath, WC, pedestal WHB, quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower, wall tiling, tiled floor. Two velux windows.
BEDROOM (3):9' 2" x 11' 8" (c. 2.79m x 3.56m)
- (both widest) Under eaves storage.
BEDROOM (4):12' 9" x 11' 6" (c. 3.89m x 3.51m)
- (both widest)
- Tarmac driveway and parking area, lawn.
- Enclosed garden with lawn, patio, PVC oil storage tank.
DETACHED GARAGE:10' 5" x 18' 7" (c. 3.18m x 5.66m)
- (both widest) Remote control garage door, shelving, oil fired boiler, work bench.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to his property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.