16 Shimna Wood, Newcastle, Co Down, BT33 0TW
Offers Around £ 340,000
- For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 2 Reception, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Games Room, 4 Bedrooms (1 en suite),
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Solar panels heating domestic hot water.
- Oak Woodgrain PVC Windows
- Enclosed garden to front, rear and side
This excellent family home in one of the most desirable locations in Newcastle has been given an exceptional level of finish by the present owners. The modern spacious family accommodation, including superb kitchen and bathrooms, is complemented by the enclosed gardens around the house. The property is ideally situated to take advantage of the Mourne Mountains Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Murlough Nature Reserve, the forest parks of Tollymore and Castlewellan and all of the additional facilities of Newcastle.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Mahogany tongue and groove door with glazed side panels, laminate floor, telephone point.
- W.C, pedestal WHB, tiled floor.
SITTING ROOM:12' 10" x 22' 7" (c. 3.91m x 6.88m)
- Marble fireplace and hearth, gas fire, laminate floor, television point.
FAMILY ROOM:12' 7" x 14' 2" (c. 3.84m x 4.32m)
- Laminate floor, door to back garden, recessed lighting.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:14' 6" x 22' 7" (c. 4.42m x 6.88m)
- (both widest) High and low level units with polished granite work surfaces and light oak shaker style doors, Bosch stainless steel integrated oven and five burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, island unit, 1Â½ bowl stainless steel sink, provision for American style fridge/freezer, wine rack. Polished stone tiled floor, recessed lighting, part wall tiling.
UTILITY ROOM:6' 10" x 17' 9" (c. 2.08m x 5.41m)
- High and low level units with polished granite work surfaces and oak shaker style doors, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge, sink. Back door to garden, part wall tiling, tiled floor.
GAMES ROOM:19' 3" x 17' 9" (c. 5.87m x 5.41m)
- Built in oak bar with polished granite bar top, laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM (1):11' 4" x 22' 8" (c. 3.45m x 6.91m)
- (to wardrobe) Built in wardrobe units and dressing table.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising W.C, WHB with vanity unit, shower cubicle with drench shower fitting and body jets. Heated towel rail, wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
BEDROOM (2):12' 7" x 14' 2" (c. 3.84m x 4.32m)
- Built in wardrobe units, shelving and drawers.
BEDROOM (3):9' 3" x 12' 11" (c. 2.82m x 3.94m)
BEDROOM (4):9' 2" x 12' 11" (c. 2.79m x 3.94m)
- (both widest) Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal WHB with illuminated bathroom cabinet, Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostat shower, Showerlux corner spa bath, tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Enclosed garden with wrought iron entrance gates, pavior driveway and parking area, pavior paths, lawn.
REAR AND SIDE:
- Enclosed garden with lawn, wooden fencing and hedging. Patio area, tap, boiler house, uPVC oil storage tank, wooden workshop and wooden playhouse.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to his property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.