97 Demesne Road, Edendarriff, Ballynahinch, Co Down, BT24 8NS
Offers Around £ 249,990
- For Sale
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 2 Reception, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms (1 en suite), Shower Room, Laundry Room, Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Excellent views of County Down countryside.
Being accessed by a laneway from the County Road this bungalow enjoys a high level of seclusion and tranquility. Excellent views of the surrounding countryside including the Mourne Mountains and easy access to Ballynahinch, Dromara and further afield add to the attractiveness of this family home with its flexible accommodation and outbuildings.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Panelled and glazed entrance door with side light, cornice ceiling, telephone point, single radiator.
SITTING ROOM:14' 0" x 14' 6" (c. 4.27m x 4.42m)
- Fireplace with reclaimed mahogany surround, brick inset and tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling, television point, double radiator.
LIVING ROOM:13' 11" x 14' 4" (c. 4.24m x 4.37m)
- Dover cast metal stove. Vinyl floor, tongue and groove painted pine ceiling, recessed ceiling lights, television point, two double radiators.
KITCHEN:9' 6" x 7' 7" (c. 2.90m x 2.31m)
- Range of kitchen units with painted wooden doors and laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink, stainless steel extractor canopy and fan, plumbed for dishwasher. Walls part tongue and groove panelling, painted tongue and groove pine ceiling, vinyl floor continued from living room.
BEDROOM (1):8' 9" x 11' 1" (c. 2.67m x 3.38m)
- Telephone point, double radiator.
BEDROOM (2):9' 9" x 7' 10" (c. 2.97m x 2.39m)
- Single radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, WHB in vanity unit, low flush WC. Full wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed ceiling lights, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM (3):9' 10" x 10' 9" (c. 3.00m x 3.28m)
- Built in wardrobe, television point, telephone point, single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with telephone shower, pedestal WHB. Ceramic tiled floor, recessed ceiling lights.
- Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC, WHB.
- The house is approached by a laneway from the County Road and has gardens to the front with parking areas to the side and rear. Former garage now utilized as:
- GROUND FLOOR
- With boiler room off.
SITTING ROOM:12' 0" x 9' 10" (c. 3.66m x 3.00m)
- Recessed ceiling lights, television point, telephone point, double radiator, single radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA:11' 1" x 11' 2" (c. 3.38m x 3.40m)
- Range of high and low units with laminate doors and work surfaces, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling, storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with Aquastream electric power shower, low flush WC, corner WHB. Full wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Airing cupboard in hall.
OFFICE:10' 0" x 11' 11" (c. 3.05m x 3.63m)
- (both max) Wood effect laminate flooring,telephone point, recessed ceiling lights, double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM (1):17' 7" x 9' 2" (c. 5.36m x 2.79m)
- (both max) Built in wardrobes, built in drawers, television point, telephone point, recessed ceiling lights, double radiator.
- Planning Permission for current use not in place.
OPEN FRONTED STORE:30' 9" x 21' 1" (c. 9.37m x 6.43m)
- Power and light.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to his property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.